Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dream Last Night

I thought about C. last night.

I also woke up at 2 again and then back to sleep and at one point, horrible brief nightmare about a woman who came into her house, passing me, carrying her larger dog which had had one of its legs severed. It was a dappled white and grey type of dog very short haired and lean.

It was severed close to the top but I have no idea why I dreamed this. Then I fell back asleep and didn't get up until later and energy felt okay like someone was close to me or a peace. I didn't even feel like I needed to pray for or against things, though this isn't true I know.

I just felt more of a focus of things I have to get done today.

I passed what I thought was rose quartz today but then I couldn't find it and I don't know what it stands for.

I am having to give my son more of his birthday stuff next week and today just small things.

No comments: