Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Burning Experiment & Military Persons

I tried another one and it worked. Sort of weird. The specific persons I targeted walked out.

It took about 5 minutes which isn't even time but it worked. I have no idea how strong though. I don't think it was very strong. I am curious about what could be done with more time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYQQPAOz7Y

I really want to know about the burst lightbulb. I don't know where that happened but I saw it and visualized it happening. I think I saw it first though, like I didn't ask for it, but saw it. I should try where I can see it happening for myself in my own house. It doesn't work all the time though. What I'm finding is that this is sometimes sort of random and goes kind of haywire.

Oh yeah, and as my Dad is trying to say I'm nuts, he's either totally psychic himself, and way more, or he has something else weird up his sleeve. I guess we're supposed to be like those vampires and werewolves. I thought I was the victim. I thought I was Bella.

Hell.

Maybe I'm Eddie. Or could be.

Just kidding.

Today I was confronted with other psychics and military, who denied being psychic or even military but they were.

Even my dream, part of it, one of them knew what one of the men in my dream was wearing. I know because a few men from out of town were wearing a specific kind of shirt, the only shirt that was like this in that dream I had. It was the shirt worn by the man who said he would check on the dog and do something about it and he had a gun with him but was willing to take it to the vet. So some of these guys out there are military because that was one part of my dream where all these military men just so happened to show up and meet me, wearing this shirt. One wore something similiar and had been in for something like 30+ years.
***************
The problem is, I don't think anyone in my family is affiliated with military now and yet military is obviously interested and has left my son to the wolves or they ARE the wolves and allow gangs to harm my son as a cover for their work.

I would work for another country before the U.S. if they continue to leave my son like this, and leave me defenseless and with no way to get him from my aunt and uncle. If I lose my son, there is no way in Hell I'm doing anything for the U.S. except raise as much hell as I can. These people want me unattached to my son for a reason, so they can continue to abuse my son and they know I am one person who would die for my son before allowing him to be used or harmed or taken out of my supervision.

I could probably blow the cover of a lot of U.S. psychics if I wanted to. Like one I met today who thought he lied well enough but didn't. He was one of the military psychics. He said he wasn't. He was a spot on, perfect liar. Perfect, except for the fact that he revealed he knew something about me no one could know unless they were psychic. That's sort of a giveaway. That, and when the military retains someone a long time, you wonder why. Only a very small percentage are psychic, but they're going to hold onto those guys.
*********************
Is it possible to implant dreams? I don't really think so though possible to influence if someone is a very strong sender and someone else is a potential receiver and they are in that alpha-beta state or whatever it is when you're dreaming but right before you wake. In that REM phase, possibly, a very strong sender and receiver could exchange information OR maybe it's that someone else is psychic in the sense that if I woke up from my dream and was thinking about it, they saw what I was thinking about and picked up on it that way.
*********************************
When I'm getting things correctly or sort of corrrectly, it's strange because I get very close and pieces and parts right, but I'm not expending energy. When I have really tried, I have felt totally exhausted. Like when I was trying to see these british hostages taken by pirates--the chandlers. That was one time I really tried hard and felt wiped out and the only thing I got was that it was dark and I didn't know it was dark. But it was right because I checked their timezones and it was nighttime. It takes a ton of energy. Which is maybe why people meditate to conserve energy somehow.
**********************
I swear to God, I will expose every undercover U.S. person I come across if someone doesn't give me my son back and give me a chance to get the hell out of here. You can lose me and my son or lose a bunch of operatives.

Your choice. I'll even stay in the U.S. possibly, if I am given a chance to live in a different state where I can get a halfway decent job. Or you could give up me and my son and do a trade, and save yourselves and more than just 2 of your "moneymakers".
**************************
If someone helps me get my son I will gladly be trained to be a psychic for them or do possibly be better if it's possible, and I train. But I am not doing it for the U.S. without my son.
**************************
I just looked up the chandlers and I didn't know if they were still around or not. I haven't tried to do anything for a long time to figure out what's going on but when they came to mind, "gymnasium" came to mind. I don't know what kind. I thought maybe like a normal one but then more of a military training camp but I had assumed maybe something had happened to them, that they weren't here anymore.

No comments: