Tuesday, May 18, 2010

banter and chemistry

i had a little banter and chemistry with this 20 yr. old today. it's not like i have a thing for young, bc i wasn't interested in this other guy the same age who was flirting with me. it has to do with ..i don't know. but they were just passing through..however, it was so much fun or relaxing to have the normal me come out and just even a small bit of wit, i felt like a normal personn for about a half hour. like i didn't even feel like blogging and not about tarot and esoteric things.

that's when i realize, how compatible company feeds the soul or mind. however, i didn't trust him bc i didn't know him so i have no reason to feel he's a good person or not an enemy of me or my loved ones. but on a basic level, there was at least a very small friendly connection that helped me lighten up.

he said, at the end, when he said he was thinking about having another cig, I said I had my valium. he joked saying do you want to trade and i said, "What for? your "bliss"? bc they were all disheveled and hitchhiking all about. so he laughed a little or smiled.

the other guy had just bought a 20 lb bag of dog food and i said that was reallly smart, but backpacking. and we all left, and i said he could always resort to eating some of it himself, in a pinch. i said heat it up and make italian wedding soup.

i don't think they were friends. i had too many people give warning looks and ambulances going by and people really trying to steer me away which was for a very good reason i'm sure. but it was still fun to banter a little and i got the trump yet, bc i tried some psychic stuff, right or wrong but left with, "one thing i read right, is that you like me and you don't want to." and i left with a smile and he grinned. i can read body language. Maybe some of my haters would find me decent if they talked to me. then again, too dangerous. i'll stay with meat and potato sloppy joes if that's safe, for now at least.

No comments: