Friday, April 30, 2010

Computer Problems & Other

I continue to have windows explorer only opening up after it's on a certain number. Today it's been 7 all day and a ton of people using that number as well. For example, a guy walking by with a t-shirt that said, "Avenge Sevenfold" and the cups in the cannister with leaky one was 7 and just left and right. Maybe because I mentioned the Time magazine with the Prince William cover that was dated 7-22-10. Believe me, one small thing and the entire town will be doing "7" for a very long time.

I am pretty much positive I have been given different medications at some different points, without my consent. I have some indications that this is still occuring as well. I wouldn't say poisons, like what happened in Seattle/Bainbridge, but something else for sure.

I went to a legal place yesterday and the woman there, is horrid. She has been absolutely obstructive each and every time I've gone there, which is only twice. She lies about what services they offer, concealing information, and has just been generally condescending and obnoxious. One woman told me there was a clinic at the courthouse today for housing emergencies. So this other woman, with legal services, concealed this even though I kept hinting and giving her a chance to let me know about things. She didn't. When I finally said, "So you're not aware of any kind of CLINICS or anything regarding housing help that might be offered on a weekly basis?" and after I said this, then she admitted it. So then she says no one was going to be there today, and this was yesterday, but she said no one was scheduled so it was cancelled. So then I decided to go anyway, and it's supposed to be until at least lunch and I was told someone was there but left early. So I missed the clinic but I dropped my stuff off. I also asked if there was a list for filing fees for cases.

I cannot imagine ever trying to file a case in this area. But if the paperwork is done right, it's always something to appeal.

I have a few things to still line up with college, but I can't do that right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AvengeD Sevenfold is a band. He was probably just a kid wearing a band shirt.

Mama said...

I know it's a band shirt. But I have people in this town who are told to wear specific things after I blog about something, and then walk immediately into my path.

After I wrote about William and Diana in the Time article, and mentioned the date "7" once, the next thing was that I was confronted with at least 12 people with this number or "avenge" or something to do with William or Diana on it.

This entire area is out of control and not normal and someone else is giving these orders.

I have recently had a lot of old stuff from back with catholic church litigation coming up, and my son saying things I used to say at that time and everything. My aunt and uncle would never coach my son to do this.

Over here, one man will be followed by 2 or 3 police who will be in on the game and will literally use their authority to let everyone know they're in on this and if they want to, they will bring you down too.

Yesterday 4 officers did a mock-up "arrest" which was nothing more than a game.