Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Music: Livin' On A Prayer (tons)

I was in the hotel room, thinking about some of this shit and figuring things out. I talked to some woman who was all about "wow" every other word too after she knew who I was. So I was going to pay her $5 for a notory stamp and decided instead to call my bank and see if they have notories. They do and it's free there so I'm getting my request for public information disclosure notorized.

I should be doing this with all of my CPS and other requests, so there is a witness and record of what documents I am making and who that they are witnessed.

So I am in the hotel room, getting screwed over and my peacock feather broke so I had in my bag and I took it out and put it on the outside of my bag again.

Then, I didn't have a bowl and wanted my eggs, mushrooms, and cheese, so I threw it in the icebox thing and microwaved it.

As I was microwaving my ice container eggs, I grabbed my Bible and flipped open randomly. Ha. Esther. It starts on the left page and then goes to the right. Basically smack on Esther, from the first verse.

That was when the song "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi came to mind. As I'm taking my microwaved eggs out and stirring them up in the ice container.

I had set Esther off to the side. Then I grabbed it and decided okay fine, I'll read the first chapter. So I read it and have no idea how it would apply to my personal life. Earlier today I read Ecclesiastes, parts of it, and skipped around.

I do have to say, the very horrible of horrible sadness and down feeling is not there like it was. I don't know what the hell was going on but something really not so good and something is a little better. I really think it must have something to do with my son maybe. I don't know, but the empty and vacant and sad feeling lifted.

I can't say I'm a fan of the burning feeling which is back off and on though. Not a fan people--not a fan.

I called the college and figured out how to get back in. Even for summer term. I finally figured out what to do even if I don't have total direction, how to make it work best and fastest.

I have vans going by that are saying "Morse" and "Future Electric". It is 11:48 p.m. and then the "transport" vans and "viper" snake buses and trucks went by.

The burning stopped a few minutes ago so this is either something from a distance that is done through proximity to a window or something or it's just satellite. I do not believe it's the "psychic" thing because I've seen my son's fingernails and I cut them because I was saving the parts which were warping the way mine were when he was going through the worst of it again. They've since been better--his nails I mean. But I had right hand and left hand for him, identified and in my bag and someone stole them.

The guy here moved the computer from one wall to the other so it's not something directly from the building here I don't believe.

Anyway, I figured out how to slam right into college by summer and I checked and they still have money and can get me in fast and they also said they don't need my transcript from PSU either, so this will not hold me back.

There are a couple of default for medical reason things but I don't think it's a problem. I somehow think it is not going to be as hard as it might be, to get back in, and that I just have to knock on the right doors and make the right and fastest, most accessible choices. I don't even have to know what I'm doing, other than to sign up for classes and I'm going to start out with what I love, to transition back in and acclimate again. I'm going to take painting and creative writing. Just art and things I love like poetry, so it's easy on me to get used to it again. Then the next term I'll include more practical things. I want to take a drawing class, an oils class, maybe poetry and maybe creative writing and possibly a creative movement class. Maybe an art appreciation class. Just things that come naturally and easy to me to start with and then figure it out.

I lost the number for a woman who said I could stay with her. I don't have any other way to get ahold of her but I am not going to a homeless shelter because this Linda and her group can't get things done. I am not totally down on her because she's been polite and nice most of the time but not very forthcoming (like others too) with information.

She is aware that this housing upheaval affects my custody case. Just like the others know, who have done this to me intentionally.

I cannot find either the phone number for this woman I was going to stay with, or the email address for the guy who I was sending information to. I looked through my bags and it's not there. I think I left them in my room but they may have fallen out of my back pocket.

I guess, I just found out, maybe the landlord did try to call me back. I just talked to the front counter guy and he said my phone was busy and said the guy said he'd call back. So good.

I think I might be serious about starting up at least one non-profit while I'm in college because I could apply for grant money like anyone else to provide services. I've looked into starting one up before and it's not too hard.

I have played this song, over and over--livin' on a prayer.

No comments: