Sunday, April 18, 2010

Disturbing Revelations From Town--Family Under Surveillance

On the same night that I met the guy whose brother knows Bush (no other identifiers necessary bc it doesn't matter and I might see them again), I walked out and a household of people were acting out stuff from my childhood with my Dad.

What is sick about it is that it was specific and there is no way anyone would know or be able to imitate that unless my entire family was literally under surveillance even when I was very young.

There were not even great surveillance tactics back then. I mean, yeah, but again no, and there is no way these people would have been able to imitate any of it unless my family was being observed and surveilled for others when we didn't think anyone was around.

This is to me, is sickening. The fact that a poorer family sitting next to a run down farmhouse in Wenatchee and by a field is enacting some of this out leads me to believe if this is not the work of a gang that has been on our ass my entire life, it is the work of the government which had us under surveillance for some reason and then passed off information to gangs or others to just get at us with.

I have never heard of, or seen this kind of thing in my life. Until that day, I believed the surveillance of me, at least, was more recent. I know the stealing things and harassment and vandalisms have been more recent for me at least.

But what I found out, is that my entire FAMILY was being monitored when I was just a little girl. This, to me, is sick. We are not famous or were never public persons, in the public eye.

I am starting to think my Nana had extremely important and confidential information to give my grandmother and that my grandfather left his other area for a reason. And here, all of these family members have died too, in too many "accidents" for it to have been accidental.

The fact that small town poor people would be encouraged to enact these little scenes as I was walking by, is disturbing. And this was right after I talk to the guy whose brother was a senior person in the Pentagon. Why the HELL am I being tracked and followed by this people, and allowed to be harassed by others who should know nothing about my life and at least not the private parts of my childhood.

I do not believe my Dad would have given those people the information to enact these scenes. In a way it was making fun of my Dad, so my Dad wouldn't do this. One thing I do know is that he needs to know, if he doesn't already, what happened and what is going on.

No wonder he was iffy about talking about the CIA. I wonder what else I'm going to find out about how my family has been used and abused.

This crap with my custody situation and all the jerking me around is unheard of as well. This last landlord did a number of illegal things and there was no way I could focus living there in that house with all those things going on and all of my personal information going out to others.

My family has been fucking guinea pigs for the government and I do not believe we've been compensated, at ALL, for what we have been put through. What is this? some kind of generational paperclip project? I feel sick.

I have been uprooted again and don't even have legal documents to work with right now, and I have a hearing coming up and haven't had any opportunity to get representation or defend myself with all of this shit going on.

If this doesn't get corrected, I cannot say I have any faith in this country. It has nothing to offer my own son but misery. It has allowed horrible things to happen to my family and to me on an individual basis with no oversight.

Fucking monitored my fucking childhood? and throw it in my face? and give directions to some strangers who don't even know me?

I don't know who is running this SHIT but no one should be putting up with any kind of program that runs like this. Anyone who does is a robot.

No comments: