Monday, April 19, 2010

Anne Coaches My Son & Writes Family Up For Abuse

So I woke up and also realized someone stole my power cord to my computer unless I left it somewhere. It is the first time someone has stolen my power cord.

I feel like I hope something different happens tomorrow.

My son also was saying things he doesn't normally say, like someone coached him maybe, so I am questioning this. It appeared to me that someone may have done something or had access to him but he said Pablo did it and my uncle wouldn't do some of those things and after all this time of my son refusing to tell anyone "who" or whether someone "did" something, I found it very suspicious that all of a sudden he was saying over and over that Pablo did it.

Pablo didn't "do" the things my son was coached to say he did but the monitor Anne was happily making notes about it for the first time ever, and noting bruising on his legs too, and it looked very intentional to me, not like something my aunt or uncle would do.

I have an issue with the monitor and even think she would do it. If she would put the shoes on my son backwards and discourage him from telling me about it (which he did anyway) I wonder...

It would seem to me that some people are trying to do exactly what I said they would try to do--first they would try to screw me over and terminate my rights and right about that time, try to make it look like there was something wrong with the rest of my family when if anything has been wrong, others have somehow been able to get to him, even at the church daycare when they're at church, or over the weekend at some party.

My uncle wouldn't show my son how to make his eyes go back and forth and eat improperly. I at least know that he wouldn't coach my son to look like an imbecile and yet someone else WOULD do this.

And Anne, well, I don't think she made any note of how my son said SHE was the one who put his shoes on his feet backwards. But she was quick to write up my aunt and uncle.

Hmmm...I wonder why.

I was shocked that she was even back to monitor another of the visits.

I also noticed my son was afraid of her again but at the same time, kept looking over at her as if taking cues as to what he should do.

He did this in the beginning, strangely, too.

He would ask HER what to say to me.

I didn't like how Sue wrote her notes--they were false, but I know my son liked her and I don't believe she ever did anything to harm him. I feel differently, as does my son, about Anne.

He doesn't even want Anne to watch him playing with me, saying over and over today to her, "Don't watch me!" whereas with Sue he always WANTED her to watch. Sue was NO better in what she wrote, at ALL, just not good, but my son behaved very differently with her than with Anne.

Anne has also done more pointed things against me, making more of a religious issue with me, to make me feel she discriminates against me because of old litigation I may have had with the church she goes to.

The other thing I noticed today in the visit, was that another woman came in and glared at me as she went into the state offices. I wondered if, dear God, if it was Jennifer Godfrey.

Because it was the same woman who I made note of driving past with the fierce glare the other night but maybe she was in someone else's car, and today, she was PISSED and had the same look on her face. I've never met Jennifer face to face before, so I don't even know what she looks like, but I think it might be HER. If not, it's another state worker!

As for the bruising on my son's legs, it was significant and there is no way my aunt and uncle go from, for MONTHS, not putting marks on him to all of a sudden in one specific week, all of those marks, and my son's lips were chapped and cracked in the same places mine were, and he had obvious cat scratches on him arm which looked like someone put him next to a cat and yet he said it was chickens. No chicken would scratch repeatedly like that. It was a spot on his arm that no animal would ever do unless they were being held up against my son's arm to do it with.

The state is totally corrupt and now they want to blame their actions on my son. I do not believe Anne or any of these state workers should be even driving my son to the visits, because there is no way for anyone to monitor THEM and what they do.

Michelle and Anne also have arbitrarily decided they can make up or dismiss and cancel visits whenever they want, with no notice and no protocol whatever. They said they were making up my sons visits but didn't follow through .
************
As for my family, I am not in favor of them having my son over me. I know my son needs to be with me and I know he is safest with me because of my vigilance. However, even if some things are done to make ME look bad, on THEIR end, I don't appreciate it when other strangers are trying to make me and everyone else look like the scapegoat when there is no way they could come up with all these things that my son comes up with--it's not even their style or anything.

I feel that my family should be defending ME the way I am willing to honestly defend them, as I feel might be the case. Instead, my family has behaved very badly towards me and lied about me and I feel they should be rethinking this and start supporting me and not think to try to put themselves ahead of me.

Everything is about my son's best interests. I am 100% for my SON, not for anyone else but him, and I feel I have good judgment about what his best interests may be.

I love you Oliver!

No comments: