Monday, April 26, 2010

Missed Hearing

I think that possibly I missed a hearing today for custody of my son.

I don't have any of my legal papers with me since my landlord abused my rights and then evicted me after vandalizing my property.

I don't have housing and have been focused on getting this together because I cannot do anything, even legally, if I don't have a place to live and I'm being dumped on.

What I DID notice today, was that a lot of people from Canada came into town and made some off comments. And this is why I think I missed a hearing. I don't have hearings on Mondays usually, and I don't have a lawyer either.

I don't have a lawyer, my legal papers or belongings and no housing. All of this, not due to fault of my own but on account of landlords and housemates stealing from me, trespassing, vandalizing my property and then the failure of my last lawyer and his firm to do their job and the failure of the courts to reassign new legal counsel.

It was so busy tonight, like a major holiday or weekend, when it's only a Monday, and so many people all over me, that I know something is wrong.

I wrote down some numbers of people who were very smug in passing. One short-haired blond woman in a red SUV with the last set of numbers or letters as WDA. Washington plates but I couldn't see the first part.

One group that has stayed at my hotel has been nice all along and then today one of the guys told me if I needed a place to sleep tonight I could sleep in his truck in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

That tells me someone is trying to mock how my son was taken from me at a Wal-Mart parking lot and how he wants to revisit the location as some kind of sick joke. He doesn't sleep in his truck but claimed he did when he hasn't for over a week. He has some tatoo with 4 dots in a line on one of his forearms.

I also realized some of the ruckus over my setting the bunny free might not have been over that but over the fact that some of these people knew I had a hearing to go to and were glad I wasn't showing up because I can't even remember the date without a lawyer, my legal papers and calendar and having to fight for basic housing which I NEVER should have had to do.

There is no practical way for me to do anything but remember my visits with my son and to make him happy at this time. Not with this kind of distress and with police refusing to take MY reports of wrongdoing and the hospital individuals refusing to treat me with normal respect.

I really wouldn't be cheering hard if I were party to screwing me and my son over, because it is at this time that I see true colors and am able to better decipher who I need to report the shit out of.

Even if something was done today in a hearing, I can appeal that and have ample grounds to do so and you really don't want to fuck with me on appeal of any kind.

I would think it's not even appropriate to terminate or have a trial before I've had "services" which are "required" so I'll have to find out what happened, but I cannot do this when I'm constantly and intentionally being uprooted.

This afternoon, someone from Canada drove in and parked in front of my door with plates 780 LMD. I think it's supposed to stand for "7" for "8" if I'm correct. There's a little Canadian flag waving above. I might be wrong, but if this is the car of the woman who came in talking about dimes and quarters I'll know later. Another guy came in and kept saying "eh" a lot, looking at me, saying he wanted mashed potatoes. L5 2491, Canada, motorcycle. Not sure that there's anything up though--the only thing which made me think something went down and that I missed a hearing and some were glad, was how this one guy tried to have me sleep out in the Wal-Mart parking lot in a "Grand Cherokee" SUV. I have never seen this SUV until today even though I've seen him and others for a week. You'd think you're talking to nice people and their kids are really cute no matter what, but then I get this. I'm not sleeping in the SUV with him. I'm at the hotel another night.

What is really shocking, is how this woman, Linda, has been screwing me over about the housing and how am I supposed to do anything normal if this is being tampered with?

I would bet, if anything, I might be diagnosed with at least a transient but acute (for now) form of PTSD from this kind of harassment and corruption and that it will not be medicated. I would also guess this is grounds for overturning anything that happened today. No normal person could keep up with things with this kind of stress and trauma.

I noticed a whole bunch of people who are Jewish in town today as well. Not from this town but out of area. Don't ask me how I know--I just do. God told me. Why? I don't know completely. And I say "completely" because I might have a small idea but not positive yet, ? I'm not sure? Shock about something with the bunny? I don't know. Symbolic for something else?

There is no way I can get anything done with all of these things going on. Not possible. And also, not my fault and this is where, after my custody case is fixed, I am going after these people with a civil suit. And when it comes, which may take awhile, it will hit hard.

I honestly do not think taking things as far as they've been taken, and hurting my son, has done anyone any good. If you think what you've done is "good" you're wrong. And it wasn't just one landlord and housemates last apartment--it was also a guy who came in on New Years who could have put anything in my room or apartment and then a man just as I was leaving, who also came in and had access to my place. I just don't know how much I want to say about ANYTHING though. I want to say only the right things.

I definitely know I missed something because of the vibe here and the smug attitudes of some, and then...Just a lot.

The vibe today was totally depressing again and more bad feeling. I haven't felt this awful for a long time, but it's been about 4-5 days of misery and low level vibes of sadness and knowing my son needs me and that the right people are not there to protect him. When I looked at this book with him again, the french book about the puppy, there were new prints all over the pages. The book about "One Scary Night". I don't know what was wrong, but the book was in perfect shape and when I got it back today, it was like, tons and tons of deeply impressed little fingerprints. Down at the bottom like he was lying on his stomach reading this book and turning the pages over and over or something else that is just weird. If you look at those pages, you can see it. It looks like he turned those pages by himself over 60 times. But it's like fingerprint sets, a whole bunch of them, like some sicko (not my aunt or uncle) forced him to do this. It looks strange and made me sad to see it because either he's reading books to himself a LOT, on his own, which is sad, or he is being forced to do weird things and on top of that, now he has eczema which someone decided to add to his list of problems, just like both my son and I had other strange skin problems and illness and then would have a "cure" at the same time too. How can you even give someone eczema unless you have access to bacterial strains and viruses? My son wouldn't get this from contact with someone just once. He got this from the moment after I told someone about these asshole doctors who did nothing about another condition and SHE guess eczema and I said no it was something else. So I told her, a social worker at DSHS, no, but then my son shows up with this. It isn't "witchcraft"--it's someone who is very sick in the head using my son and getting to him to torment us both. My aunt and uncle would NEVER have access to anything that causes eczema. I am not even sure it was this or the other laser burn thing he once experienced which scaled over and peeled. Slightly caloused over. Someone is doing this to hurt my son, and me and keep my family intimidated until their friends at the state level can try to turn it on my family and blame them. When I asked my son about the mark near his lip he didn't want to say anything. Someone was brainwashing and scaring him into not saying a word about people again.

I don't believe the way those pages in that book are now, is natural. It isn't the way my son lies down and reads books and most kids do not use their entire hand of fingerprints to turn a page unless maybe he's putting his whole hand there and sliding the page over but there should be some fold to the page then. It just looked different and not natural for him.

If someone has been "in prison" (figuratively) and not able to help my son, he needs their help now. And so do I. Because both my son and I are being screwed over.

In his lunch today all he had was grape juice and yogurt.

This whole week I had bad, bad, feelings and sadness and maybe it has only changed, despite the problems and harassment, this evening, because one thing might be going better for him.

I would say one other strange thing that happened was when I got the bunny, the feedstore guy was trying to get me to go for one of 3 "Dutch" bunnies. They were more expensive and it didn't make sense. He tried to tell me one of them had been "hypnotized" and just laid on its back and they had a photo of it but then he said he couldn't find it.

This was a day in Sodom & Gommorah and I just thought, "earthquake please" but didn't really pray it. I don't have enough faith yet. One day I started to sense it was actually going to happen, seriously, and then I prayed against it because I started getting a bad feeling and the next day I had my visit with my son and they were doing their "earthquake" drill. But really, when there are just so many very sick games being played, I truly, truly, PRAY (though I haven't in earnest yet) it happens. I also need to pray that other places where things are originating are hit. I've never prayed for personal harm to come to anyone, except once or twice, I did pray for cancer for a couple people who were really truly bad. And it took a lot to get me to that point. But I feel comfortable praying for mass destruction to property because when these people are going to such lengths to mess with me and my son, there is a thing as anger for a good cause.

I really did get this impression something was on its way, for Washington State, but I actually prayed the opposite because I had a bad feeling from it for some reason. I didn't pray for it, but I sensed it and then it didn't happen. I think this town and state needs a real wake up call. But then, I have these people coming in from other countries and other areas, and it does make you wonder about that too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One observation - if you miss something important or anything basically, it's never your fault.
It's Apple Blossom all week long. There are going to be some really STRANGE people out there and it'll be worse if there's cruising on the ave.

Mama said...

Dear Anonymous,

You are one piece of prickly pear aren't you?

If there is anything important happening in my life here, no, it's not been my fault to have others go out of their way to deliberately screw things up. I take zero responsibility for the corruption and collusion of others.

As for "strange" people, this festival is a great excuse for voyeurs, sure, but many, like yourself, live here year round and that's strange enough.

Anonymous said...

What about finding out the schedule for the hearings through the courthouse and CPS, and keeping your own records so you won't have to worry about missing another hearing?

Mama said...

That's difficult when ones entire time must be spent figuring out how to not be sleeping on a park bench in a dangerous situation, when you have people in a town that cannot even ethically and responsibly handle grant money for housing programs.

ferdinand said...

Homelessness Prevention & Rapid Re-Housing
Program (HPRP)
A three year program established by the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Purpose
HPRP focuses on housing stabilization through temporary assistance that serves as a bridge to
long-term stability. It provides homelessness prevention assistance to households who would
otherwise become homeless – many due to the economic crisis – and assistance to rapidly rehouse
persons who are homeless.
The program is NOT for people who are chronically homeless. If a client has barriers that
suggest sustainable housing cannot be achieved after 18 months, they should be referred to other
more appropriate services.
Definitions
Prevention:
Individuals and families who are currently in housing, but are at-risk of becoming
homeless and need temporary rent or utility assistance to prevent them from becoming
homeless, or assistance to move to another unit.
Rapid Re-housing:
Individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness, that is, residing in an
emergency or transitional shelter or on the street, and need temporary assistance in order
to obtain and retain housing.
HPRP Goals
Goal 1: Prevent people from becoming homeless.
Goal 2: Help people who become homeless to quickly move to permanent housing.
Goal 3: Help people stabilize their housing situation.
Eligible Activities
HPRP Activities as established by the HPRP Advisory Committee include:
· Rent or utility arrears will be capped to either 3 months or up to $1,000
· Full and partial rental assistance
o 0-3 months 100% rental assistance
o 4-6 months 95% rental assistance and client’s are responsible for 5%
o 7-18 months 70% rental assistance and client’s are responsible for 30%
· Security deposits and utility deposits
· Utility payments – up to 18 months
· Case management
· Outreach and engagement
· Housing search and placement
· Credit repair
· No moving cost assistance, no motel/hotel vouchers, and no legal services will be provided.
2
Eligibility
All conditions below must apply:
• No appropriate subsequent housing options have been identified
• They lack financial resources and support networks needed to obtain immediate housing
or to remain in their existing housing.
• The client can demonstrate that, through employment or by using mainstream resources,
that they will be able to sustain their housing after completing the program. (Mainstream
resources include any income-based state or federal program, such as food stamps, public
housing, Social Security Disability, Veteran’s benefits, or TANF.)
• The client is at or below 50% of the Area Median Income for the county in which they
wish to reside.
Does the household have at least one of the following risk factors?
• Homeless (HUD Defined)
• Evicted, or have an eviction notice or court order for non-payment of rent
• Recent loss of income (within the last six months)
• Increase in utility costs with a utility cost-burden greater than 20% of the household’s
income
• Housing cost burden (greater than 50% of income) based on Fair Market Rent
• Pending foreclosure of landlord’s rental housing
• Leaving a domestic violence situation
• Lease not renewed but not due to the behavior or action of the tenant

...SO AS YOU CAN READ FOR YOURSELF, THIS IS NOT A RESOURCE FOR PERSONS WHO ARE CHRONICALLY HOMELESS OR HAVE OTHER BARRIERS THAT PREVENT THEM FROM SECURING/MAINTAINING HOUSING. IT IS NOT A VOUCHER PROGRAM FOR HOTELS. YOU CAN SECURE HOUSING THRU THE YWCA OR THE BRUCE HOTEL. BUT REALLY, CAMEO. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. GET YOUR MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION. DO IT FOR YOU, DO IT FOR YOUR SON. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? YOU WILL FIND OUT YOU HAVE NO ISSUES OR YOU WILL GET HELP FOR YOUR SELF DISCLOSED ANXIETY AND PTSD LIKE ISSUES. YOU ARE A SMART, RESOURCEFUL WOMAN. I DON'T DOUBT THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THESE SERVICES. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.

Mama said...

Your source of information is not right. I don't know where you got it, because it "sounds" good and it's well-written, but it is not correct and directly contradicts the information that is available to the public on the federal HUD site for HPRP.

Hotel vouchers are permitted and even enouraged, long term if necessary, as an alternative.

It is in the "alternative housing" sections of rules and provisions that govern this program and when I have a chance, I will publish this information on my site.

If you would like to do so, I would encourage you to state your source--i.e., please give us the link or the site from which you got this information.

Thank you for sharing this because it further demonstrates how the intent is being lost or obscured by others.