Monday, April 26, 2010

My Email to Linda Price, HPRP

Your Dishonesty Is Affecting HPRP‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 4/26/10 5:33 PM
To: lindap@cdcac.org

Linda,

I talked to you over the phone, with at least one person present as a witness, to ask if you'd done a walk through and I gave you the address. You said you hadn't.

So then you asked me if I'd filled out the application and I said no I hadn't, because he wanted to know if he would be paid and it would be approved first. So I told you that he was waiting on YOUR walk-through and that if you approved it (because remember, last time at the other place you wouldn't approve it right away and as a result he knew he wasn't going to be paid on time) he would then let me stay there.

I told you I could turn in an application up until tonight. Your job though, was to get the walk through done before closing, which was 5 p.m. and when I called at 4:30 p.m. I was told you left the office and didn't do a walk through.

The excuse I got was that you said I had to fill out an application.

We were very clear about how you need to approve the place first, because if it doesn't meet your standards, the landlord said he wouldn't rent until he was paid and last time, that didn't happen until 2 weeks later.

WHY would you TELL me you were going to do this if you were not going to do this? You are aware of my sitatuation and you know that this puts me in a bad position and yet knowing this, you refused to do your job so I could get into something.

You knew that I would be without housing tonight and you did this intentionally.

You lied and as a result, I need to see all of your responses and correspondence in writing.

I also have asked at least 6 times for a copy of the "guidelines" you claim to have from the state, which you say prevent you from paying for hotel through HPRP.

Thank you.

Cameo Garrett

No comments: