Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Son Needs Protection

My son needs to be protected. He's been physically and emotionally abused for the last couple of weeks and it's not my aunt or uncle because they do not change from week to week. There are weeks my son is doing very well and is acting normal and very well, and happy, and no problems, and then other weeks, it's like someone gets to him and torments him.

My family has not answered any calls from me since I was served with termination papers so either they are being instructed not to speak with me, and are being intimidated not to, or something else is going on.

I have people leaving out articles about baby's and kids dying lately, where I would notice. And my son has been sick.
***********
I like this song. Was going to listen to lagan love but listened to this one instead, with Willie Nelson and Sinead, "Don't Give Up".http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgy1VGA2BE8&feature=fvw

The computer problems which I was having, quit until I played this song. It just started up again, about 5 minutes ago.

No comments: