Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dream About Letting Man Go

I fell asleep in a nap because I was so tired when I got home. I had a long nap and don't remember the first part of my dream but then I was walking down different roads and some people were watching or feeling superior and I just continued.

Then I was in a building at a meeting and there was a man who was up against a wall and being reprimanded for letting some guy go, who a group wanted caught. The guy who was grilling him, kept saying, "You let him get away" and the other guy said, "Yes, but if I knew if the others knew who he was, his guts would have been all over the place." He was telling his superior that if he'd tried to do something, and then he choked up, he said the other man would have died and been brutalized, so he chose to let him go. The other guy wasn't happy about it and said now he couldn't be caught.

So I was standing there to the side and I don't know if it was supposed to be me or someone else but even though they weren't yelling or anything, I was talking very loudly and said, "This is a man who understands MERCY. You should be rewarding people like this, not yelling at them. He chose to let someone go rather to allow them to be TORTURED. THIS man should be getting praise and a raise." And then I said, I did know the point was to catch the guy but when I woke up, realized you don't catch someone if they're dead. I remember this was exactly what I said in my dream.

Then the men got mad at me and told me I should stop screaming. Another guy came in and I said I was just used to being around women and we're verbal.

Then this other man came in and the group was gathered and he said, "I think the world is going to end soon--you know the guys who..." and then he started referring to some major huge calamity and then I woke up but he had come in to deliver breaking news. In that case, when that man came in, he was a Wenatchee lawyer that I've seen before, but the other men I didn't see faces of or know where they were from.

I woke up wondering what the news thing was or who was involved.

I had a whole scene played out of this scene in a building and about letting someone go but it doesn't refer to anything I've thought about, or have read, or have talked to anyone about. It seemed to be any old dream but I wondered after I woke up, why I had it.

No comments: