Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Linda Price (and Julie?) with HPRP--Should Be Fired

I talked to her again this morning, asking why she lied to me yesterday and she contradicted herself.

Now, it is looking like I'm not even getting an apartment at all, just as I thought.

She said she called the landlord and he said he needed an application. I called him twice and haven't heard back and the nice townspeople here parked out a bunch of camper trucks next to me. One in green and white like the pens that were left at this apartment I was or am trying to get into.

I have no other options.

Linda felt very confident in herself, in being able to harass me. She said to me, flippantly, "I can't make MAGIC for you."

This woman, Linda, and the people at Community Action, who get their orders from a Wenatchee "Board of Directors", have taken money from a federal government source and lied about how it is used and deliberately PREVENTED me from getting into housing.

Linda was telling me a week ago, that she wanted to put me on the streets altogether, claiming they could do nothing when just the night before she had talked to a landlord and told him they would only pay for 3 months.

She also lied to me in the beginning, telling me the program was for only 6 months and that only $400-$500 could be used per month. I found out from my lawyer that this was not true and that the program was for up to 18 months and paid any amount of money for rent.

Then, she tells me to apply for this apartment and basically assures me I'm getting in but lied about doing a walk through yesterday, knowing I'd be out of a place. Then she lied about her contacts with this guy.

What concerns me most is that I specifically asked her for a copy of what she said were guidelines from Seattle, or "the state" and she refuses to give them to me.

I told her this was severely and negatively affecting my custody case and my ability to take care of things and put me in a very bad position and she said she didn't care.

She also was originally telling me that they could only give me a studio and then she said she talked to my lawyer and he said a 2 bedroom was better but the minute my lawyer decided he wasn't going to do anything on my case, she backed out.

I am having to make a notorized statement or request for public disclosure today and at the same time, going in for anxiety to document intentional infliction of emotional distress.

It looks like someone else should be managing HPRP monies and I might have to look into it because if it's not too late to apply for the money, I should start up my own non-profit and make sure Community Action never touches another dime of federal funds. At least I wouldn't discriminate against people or lie to them to keep them out of housing. I also don't need a fucking Board of Directors or anyone at all telling me to screw over this person or that person.

No comments: