Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 Sets of 2 Birds In 1/2 Block (pigeon, quail, robins)

I just walked over to this house to document something because the weirdest thing happened with birds.

I crossed from the Art Store, where I used a key that had orange and black ties on it, to go across the street and then this happened...

Within a very short alley of a 1/2 block's distance, I was met by 3 pairs of birds, equally spaced apart and not moving until I was upon them.

First, it was 2 pigeon at the entrance. I turned and held up 2 fingers to this man driving by who saw and he nodded and laughed. Then, a few paces more, there were 2 QUAIL. QUAIL? THEN! I am NOT kidding, then there was a pair of robins, the same equal distance as the pigeons and then quail and then robins.

Right after this, I looked to the side and there was a black bike and an orange bike right next to eachother and then no more birds.

With the quail, they were more to the side, but equally spaced together like the pigeon were, in a pair.

Then I thought there was only 1 robin but they flew together, evenly apart and just 2. What was weird was it was like 6 steps forward, hit pigeon. 6 more steps, hit quail. 6 more steps, robins. Then, the bikes.

So I looked to the side and saw people outside and asked if I could document this and she said yes and she said she believed me because she'd once watched a tabby cat passed back and forth about 4-8 times before.

2 comments:

some person said...

I looked your case up on the internet...you missed your court date today. I'd be worried if i was you.

Mama said...

Thank you because I'm unclear as to what you mean.

I had the CASA worker come into the visit today and tell me there was a hearing today that had nothing to do with me and wasn't required I was there, but was about the "father".

So I assumed he meant the termination of the parental rights of the father bc of a notice.

I do not have a lawyer, and with what just happened with people harassing me and doing illegal things and then throwing me out of housing, there is no way I can attend to dates without an attorney keeping me informed.