Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Duck & Fingernail Samples Missing From My Bag

This morning and yesterday, I had a duck passing overhead.

Lots of Canada stuff and then some red Colombia references by the end of the night. SO I did wonder what was going on and with some of the different things I noticed I figured something happened with my hearing or case in some way.

I prayed today for a couple of things and made a list.

I also discovered that the nail clippings I took of my son, which I saved in my bag, were stolen. I believe it was done while I lived at the last place still. But why would anyone steal these nail clippings, and leave other things, unless they were concerned about something? If nothing is wrong and nothing happening with me and my son, I really fail to see why it would be important to anyone to STEAL those nail clippings. I didn't accidentally throw them out. They were wrapped in tissue and put in my bag and marked with a marker on the outside of the tissue.

The other pieces of kleenex that were in my bag were still there.

I woke around 2 a.m. and then later at 4 a.m. but fell back asleep easily.

I prayed for specific things and for people specifically.

I am sure the fingernails were stolen while I lived at the other house, or possibly one day while I was at this hotel and left the bag behind if someone entered but I don't think that happened. I remember people passing by with shirts that had "F" on it and hats and I had marked the samples this way and then I had people walking around with this and staring at me so I thought about the samples. In hindsight, I think someone figured I'd noticed they were missing already and wanted to rub it in.

I also noticed that someone has been monitoring exactly how much money and where I spend it and how much I have left. When I counted out my money and had a certain amount on me, I had people wearing t-shirts here with that same number and standing right in front of me with their back to me so I could see the number. When I had a $20 on me, this person stood right in front of me, I think more than one person did, with $20 on their shirts. Then when I had $40 left, same thing with 40. It wasn't coincidence and there was more than one person with the shirt with that number and going out of their way to be in a location where people wouldn't usually be, but I would see them.

I've also had several mock-ups done about "King" and kingdom stuff, and making fun of a "kate-carole" thing. Three different locations and groups here, within one week. This morning I was wondering what this one woman meant too, when she kept saying that she prayed "who your real father is" was revealed to me or that I would learn about my father but she didn't say it like heavenly father.

I will reveal what some of my prayers were this morning, by the end of the day, so it doesn't affect what really plays out. Sometimes prayers aren't answered instantly.

I didn't pray for earthquakes. Not last night or today either. But I did pray for other things.

My problem is, that I always pray "in general". I don't know, half the time, what I want or feel insecure about choosing for myself and try to leave it up to God. But then I think maybe I'm supposed to be more specific sometimes. Figure out what it is I want to ask for, specifically, and pray for that, specifically.

I haven't had any images and last night, I don't remember dreaming at all.

Yesterday the only flash of an image that I got was of Queen Elizabeth biting Philip on the arm or shoulder. I am probably totally wrong and it's probably some imaginative thing but it was strange--it just flashed up to my mind unprovoked or asked for, and I threw it out half joking, but sort of really believing too. Who would know this? I guess only the two of them. That was the only unprovoked image that came to me in any way. Oh, and this morning for some reason, I had a very brief image of Philip leaning back laughing or something, joking around or laughing at something in a very comfortable way with just family or some very close intimate group, much more like any normal family kind of scene than anything else. But I don't know if that would be past or present.

I don't really picture the Queen biting anyone. It looked like a hard bite.

And last night, something about "she sounds like Margaret" in reference to the Queen's sister Margaret but I don't know who sounded like her.

No comments: