Sunday, April 18, 2010

Psychiatrist Cancelled & Rescheduled

The psychiatrist who was going to do the evaluation cancelled my appointment and rescheduled for a month later.

I don't know whether this is good or bad.

On one hand, it doesn't give me the chance to get things done but it gives me more time to collect records. On the other hand, he went on a 2 week vacation so maybe someone is trying to figure out what the hell to do with me. Because maybe enough people are realizing I'm not exactly nuts but have other "gifts".

My rights cannot be terminated if they haven't got things right to begin with and then have stalled on all of my so-called "services" so this gives me a better chance, actually.

I sort of wondered if he knows someone with an armadillo and a chocolate bunny. I was thinking bout someone else, from the UK, but I later wondered where I got "armadillo".

And people can laugh, but there are plenty of people who are not laughing and are freaked out instead. Including me, sometimes.

What I'd like to know, is why those who are most interested in me, are keeping me down and preventing me from gaining any footing or ground and getting my son back. Anyone would know that perpetually yanking things out from under me is not going to enable any normal person to get on their feet.

These important people would also know that experimenting with me, in any fashion, or allowing technology to be used on me makes it impossible to get anything done and to think in a consistent and coherent way; they would also know that bouncing me from one place to the other, just knowing it's all for the bounce and the full invasion of my privacy, is not conducive to allowing someone to get their child back or have any kind of normal life.

These people don't want, and never wanted me to have my own place, without a roommate or housemate that is taking things from me, monitoring what I'm doing, or anything else. If I had my own place and a landlord who wasn't causing problems, I'd have been in one place all along, not a bunch of different places where I'm being stolen from, lied about, humiliated, and with all of my personal information disclosed to the public.

My application for college has been repeatedly hacked and my password changed, my unemployment claim for the state and my paystubs stolen, the evidence of normal visits with my son destroyed and altered by local police, I've been blacklisted from getting any kind of work locally, and any and every other attempt to even keep me from getting normal services has made. I had psychologists saying they were going to do a psych eval and then backing out last minute, repeatedly, over the course of a year, and then I had no lawyer for one whole year, hung up on in hearings from representing myself, and then I get a lawyer whose firm took my case only to say they did and try to keep me from doing any work on it myself.

No one, not even superman or whoever, could fight all of that, and the thing is, there is no excuse for any of it. No one can say I was even given a chance, when the point is to make it look like I'm given a chance for about 2 months while all kinds of other dirty things are happening. No one, not even the most industrious person, could fight all of that. No one. And the fact that it has taken this many bullies to work at me and against me, is shocking in itself. When this many people gang up on someone, I think this is a fine display of cowardice and misuse and abuse of unequal resources.

My son never should have been taken to begin with, and then the things which have been done to keep me down are not "ingenious". It has only been through money and brawn. Anyone with even a high school diploma or a GED, could do this. It wasn't smart and it wasn't brilliant strategy. It was weak minded individuals using disparate means to bully someone.

Not to mention even getting into my email accounts and keeping me from getting email and other contacts.

Cowards. Those who "came up with the plan" are dim-watt cowards and it took all of them and all of this money and power, to bully me and my son.

You have money, but no respect.

I have respect, but no money.

We'll see who wins.

No comments: