Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo Results

First it was Fergie and her daughters in the most unflattering shots and always in gym shorts. For google images look up. Now, I don't know why but I looked up Chelsea Davy and the largest photo of her is with her face all orange from a bad tube of self tanner. I noticed with Gordon Brown, that first I saw these nice photos of him, where he looks meek and mild and has this warmth in his eyes. All of a sudden, out come the horrible photos where he looks like...that ONE, where someone always draws fake horns above his head...he looks awful. The sort of smirk but he looks drunk and yet also devious...that one, and all these bad photos of him. Even his hair looks rowdy. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but even photos don't tell the whole story.

I have some of me where I look plain ugly or even a few where I appear hardened and then the others are more natural and then some, I even look at, doing a double take and thinking I can't believe it's really me and I look pretty good.

No comments: