Monday, April 26, 2010

Maybe Made A Mistake

I thought about the bunny and someone was going to take me out to check on it. I want to be sure it IS okay. So I was going to go out there but he is driving some huge rig. Construction rig.

I started to feel bad about the bunny and also, I didn't like the weird huge commotion this caused either.

All of a sudden all these people acting weird and people that I don't like very much, who have done me harm, thinking it's great. So I'm wondering about it.

I don't know if I did the right thing now, so I'm going to find it again and if I don't, then I know someone else picked it up.

I don't like how I'm being treated lately either. I don't like being referred to as "girl". I've had 3 different people say this to me. I also wonder at why a certain group just thought what I did was so fantastic so it actually worries me.

No comments: