Saturday, April 24, 2010

Look Out For My Son

I want someone to be looking out for my son while all this is going on. I do not feel he has been safe and I want people checking in with him. There will probably be some new brainwashed routine or comments I'll hear on Monday from him but I hope not.

I just hope he's having fun.

I got my son some little eggs that were in a basket type of thing at the Garden Show. They are eggs with the shell broken enough to put peat and soil inside and then plant a little seeds for a plant. I bought some that were placed as if in a nest and then went to the feed store and got some seeds and peat so my son and I can make them as a project. I got whatever is sure to come up without a problem so got little sweet peas.

I also looked a bunnies and I almost got him a bunny. I still might. There were a few which were very tame and I held them first to be sure and they weren't biters or anything and seemed pretty affectionate for a rabbit. There were different breeds but I looked for the best personality with kids. He would love to have a little bunny. He could even keep it in his room and take care of it himself. I might just go ahead and get it. They're indoor bunnies and I would have to get a cage with it too but he could take it home.

But anyway, I don't there's anything wrong with my aunt and uncle, it's that he is better parented by me and also, I don't know who gets to him at the church children's group and that sort of thing. I just don't know.

No comments: