Friday, April 16, 2010

Computer Problems with Overheating

So far, today and yesterday, wherever I went, if my laptop was open, this was happening. It would stop and start but never ever happened when I wasn't on the computer. So it's either military or other use of things.

I feel somewhat creeped out by the France photo of the horse and the way the photo was taken and staged with background.

It has nothing to do with my dream. What I saw in the dream was totally different.

I'm looking at a few places today but I have the right to hotel voucher so I'm asking for this as I continue to look for something.

It isn't accomodating to try to force someone into a situation where there is harassmment and I cannot go through another group housing situation where this happens. If I do have PTSD, which I may have to slight degree, and if I do have problems here, which I do, it is not going to help or be accomodating to me in any way to try to force me into a situation where there are seriously mentally ill people and some not so ill, who are doing weird thing or told to play mind games. I also think the location to the lawyers offices is not appropriate, given what kinds of attempts they've made at getting any kind of discovery on me, in even illegal ways.

No comments: