Saturday, April 24, 2010

Music & Morning

I have signed up my son for swimming lessons--free, which he's been eligible for since I signed him up but I was told no one is available to take him swimming. I don't know why someone out of the entire family, cannot take him to something fun.

I signed up my son for the toybrary and let the family know they could check toys out for him whenever and I don't think anyone has done this yet.

This morning I called about making an appointment for him to ride a pony. I know people are busy but what is wrong is that I am able to take my son places and I am the one person prevented from seeing my own son and getting him out and involved. He's talked about horses a lot and hasn't been on one yet so I made some calls this morning about arranging this.

I played Belinda C. again this morning, "Mad About You" but not feeling a good vibe. Then played Doris Day "Que Sera, Sera" and nada. Then I got this idea: "curtain call" and all of a sudden, Boom. I feel it. It's Nina Sky. Maybe it's that I just posted something and someone started praying for me I don't know. But I have never heard this song and the words came to mind for a song and I typed it in and I got "Curtain Call" and as soon as it began to play, energy shift. Yesterday I was feeling Belinda but not as much this morning. But I did think about my grandfather's wife, Belinda, for some reason today. It's by Nina Sky and Rick Ross. I guess it's older 2000 stuff? I then played Secrets which came up and playing Move Your Body. I guess it's a playlist now...Sean Young "I'm Still In Love With You". Now it's playing something called prima j chilosa. Oh, I like this one! prima j chilosa: leftovers. hahaha. I like how it starts out--"if you want him that bad, you can have him/if you want him that bad, you can have him."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNII9PDlFJ0&feature=PlayList&p=57FD75B44F670283&playnext_from=PL&playnext=9&index=15

I didn't have dreams really, sort of sleepless and a quiet and very different undertone. Sober or Solemn or a little sad. Very still. I was thinking about my son too and I feel my son needs to be with me so I can see how he is doing and be looking out for him and comforting him. I also realized I still have a good chance of having my son back because the psych appointment was pushed back, no fault of my own. So I have time and allowance still, regardless of all things.

I prayed a very short general prayer this morning and flipped open the Bible and landed smack on, randomly, Daniel 6. The story about Darius and Daniel in the lion's den. I just read the one chapter and that was it.

I haven't read it in a long time but today I opened to it completely random.
***********
My son's birthday is coming up and he will be 4 so I am thinking maybe I can give him a pony ride for his birthday present.

I saw a newly released clip of Queen Elizabeth when she was 4 and I had read somewhere she had been nicknamed Shirley Temple but I didn't understand until I saw that clip. She was SO much like Shirley Temple. Really uncanny--so amiable and charming and the way she ruffled her hair up. I could see her doing that when she's older too for some reason. She looked so free and happy. She was full of joy the way my son was before he went through what he went through. The neighbors who all wrote testimony were right when they all said he was just full of happiness because this was what stood out most--his joy.

He still plays and laughs now but doesn't have that spring of joy just bubbling under the surface.

I wonder if the Queen's hair is curly or if she has always curled or had it curled.
**************
I met this really, super cute little girl named Pearl yesterday. So pretty, and looks just like Dora. Part Mongolian and really reminded me of my son, even some of his habits.
******************
The verse that I was given at this one place I went to, was Prov. 3:5,6 on "Trust in the Lord with all your heart..." that one.

No comments: