Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About Today and Hearing

I checked and was told I didn't miss anything important. A hearing date was set. No mention made of any parental anything so I'm not sure what the CASA guy was referring to.

One thing I know is that I have had a lot of harassment today again and just some weird looks.

I was thinking, because the CASA guy said something and then later someone saying I missed something important, maybe a guy showed up claiming to be the father or something but I don't think so.

I've been with very few people in my life, and celibate much of the time too, by choice, when I had a good selection to choose from if I wanted. At that time though, that I was pregnant, I was going through a lot and think I was drugged possibly some of the time, if lab results were not just tampered with. This was during the time I tested "positive" for weed when I never touched it in my life at that point, and never tried it once (knowingly) until I was already without my son and in Blaine, Washington. So I remember some things from that time period, but not everything and it was very short though--a period of maybe a month that things were very bad. If Tony showed up I wouldn't even know what he looked like, because there were only a few times even then, that I was with anyone, but it was just a more random period of my life.

I don't know. I've already written about this in my blog. It's nothing new. It was a very brief time in my life, and when I had my one suicide attempt but I found out later that this was when I tested positive for weed, so I don't even believe it was a full-on suicide attempt. But then again, I had initially thought that maybe someone at the hospital tampered with my labs because at that time I was threatening to sue for defamation about being a drug user because I had never in my life, at that time, used any drugs of any kind. I've no idea.

No comments: