Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad Vibe

I do not have a good feeling about things in general.

I have people using me as a pawn and all night even. People still wanting to find a way to get my name and number and then enter it into the "lotto" and then have nothing to do with me.

Then I had a cop trying to give me his business card, over and over today, the same one who wanted to be dismissive about my complaints.

At this bar, some people acted normal and then it was just bad. Something was going on and it wasn't good and then someone put on this song with a bell ringing 12 times and then something about "i lost my chance, cracked my head" and etc.
A very sick song. And I asked someone what time it was and they said it was 12.

I don't feel I have friends here. I have people who use me for their own reasons and play games and that's about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you..........