Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Casa Guy About Hearing? Cops, and The Guy From Last Night

I was told, with no formal notice or no notice in papers from the state at least, that there is some kind of hearing regarding the notice for the "father" termination.

He said it didn't have to do with me so I am not sure why he wanted me to know, because I already knew about this a month or two ago. They were putting a notice in the paper and that was it.

I did not have a place to stay last night and the person I stayed with, although "safe" did some strange things. Like making this repeated coughing thing where he "coughed" in a morse code. I was like, weird. After several times of this, weird. So I started counting what he was doing and he was coughing 7 times. Then he had some guitar strings with him that had cost $5 and which said "5 wound".

He took me to his place where I saw 3 police officers standing outside and acted surprised but he wasn't. He claimed he had no idea but he had given these officers information about things I was talking to him about and then they passed us on the way and got ahead and were purposefully staging a scene to harass me.

It was 2 Wenatchee police officers and 1 E. Wenatchee officer. I will explain what they did, and I think it's concerning that there were actual figures of government and law enforcement, staging this. I would think someone could investigate to find out who was on duty that night. I'll write more about that very soon.

The only time this guy I was with flinched, was when he said he knew I wasn't undercover and I said, "Well if I was I certaintly wouldn't tell you I was." He once briefly looked like he didn't like that idea.

But at any rate, he didn't have any demeaning things in his car or anything. Nothing weird and I'd met his sister first so it wasn't like I stayed with a totally unknown random stranger. His sister I met more than once.

I was glad I had a safe place to stay for the night.

We were going to his place and then there were the cops so then he was going to the hotel or to meet his mom and dad. I said why don't we just get a hotel because it was too far to drive. So we went in but he wanted to pay for one bed and I said I'd sleep on the floor and he didn't want to do that so we went back and the cops were gone. He slept on the floor and I slept on the couch.

No comments: