Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Want Outside Help & Ready To Apply For Political Asylum

Given what is going on in this town, I don't want to live in the U.S. anymore.

I don't feel what is happening to me and my son, in this case and with people kicking me out of things and uprooting me constantly, is appropriate or should be tolerated.

The guy who gave me a place to stay also played this Johnny Cash song, turning it up loud, about "How high is the water now, Mama?" and then I go to a hotel to check email and things and people know ahead of time where I'm going and there's a car parked there with Florida plates that say "ROW CAT". I don't know if this is in reference to "water" again and more of the "keep swimming" and wading crap, or if this is a nod to the motion I made in the bar last night when I said I could see him doing this, and made sort of a rowing movement (I tried out my psychic stuff). I'm tired of having my every move reported and followed and I am beginning to be doubtful this even happens to celebrities or royalty. The different is that they have money and guards to protect themselves with, and I and my son don't, and yet we have become targets in the same way.

I'm not breaking down crying but all this has been, is a set up to uproot me constantly and degrade me. I don't believe my son and I should be degraded. I also don't believe it's okay for what amounts to crime to continue with no one from the U.S. holding people accountable or putting a stop to it.

My visits with my son are not private at all and I have already found out the content is all over town and probably farther than that.

My son and I want to be together and we want to be left alone, and we have every qualifier for political asylum that you can come up with.

I have people in this town so trying to degrade me that they refuse to allow me to even have a normal place to live. The housing group terminated the program unlawfully but they know it's wrong yet they did this just to force me to be homeless. They want to force me to live with other people so people can continue to harass me, steal from me, and keep reporting my actions to others.

Every single person that I've stayed with in this town has been a rat. When I say rat, I don't mean I'm doing anything wrong that others are "snitching" about but they have been rats in the sense that people have stolen from me and allowed others to have access to private moments through even hidden cameras in not just my room at an apartment, but more than one bathroom, and a hotel room as well.

That's on top of allowing others into my "private" spaces, and taking photos and making reports about things.

And I have someone very sick in the head setting up these visitation rooms. I would like to know who was responsible for things today.

My son and I have been treated like objects and my son has really suffered and continues to suffer. He wants to be with his mother and we want out.

There is no lawful excuse for any of it and yet the police here think it's funny and don't even try to hide it half the time anymore. Others in government positions think it's funny too. I don't think it's funny.

I wasn't going to get into an apartment anyway I don't think. Because it seems to me that Linda and the housing people wanted me out on the street over 10 days ago. The only thing they wanted, was to force me into a homeless shelter for disabled people, next to a law office that is an adversary. She told one guy they'd pay for 3months and then backed out of it.

These people want me in the most unstable looking position possible, in anticipation of a psychiatric evaluation which was rescheduled for the 13th. Just as my last doctor's appointment was rescheduled for the 13th.

I don't want to be in ANY country that allows this kind of thing to happen to people and just allows it to continue. Some groups should have stepped in a long time ago and instead they think it's cute to try out remote viewing and other experiments rather than doing anything practical to fix corruption.

Robert Soule and the people with Community Action, Linda and Julie, should be fired. But so should a lot of other people who take bribes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that John Brangwin does pro bono political asylum work.