Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Best Thing About My Day & The Worst Things About My Life

The song by Belinda Carlisle came to mind: I Get Weak, so played it. The words "when I'm with you" came to mind and then this followed.

The best thing about my day, aside from seeing my son, was walking into a store to use the restroom and coming face to face of a painting with an eagle soaring above and I read the words: "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall run and not be weary--they shall walk and not faint." I really needed to see that verse and I felt emotional and inspired by it.

I was walking on my way to my visit and went into a cafe I hadn't been to before and then found, looking for the bathroom, that it was connected to a Christian bookstore. So walking out, this is what I saw. The painting was okay, it wasn't the painting I liked as much as seeing that verse.

Found a song by Faber: When I'm With You. It's okay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdobv1CtZLo. Oh my gosh. Then I see the end and I have tears. Might have to watch it again.

Bering Strait or Bering Straits came to mind so I looked up songs. One by a band by that name and another that's Russian which I played first.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhE8fWm3lSA. I like this song a lot. Great band. I don't know what they're saying, but I like it. Porushka-Paranya. I don't know if that's the title or the name of the band or what. This is such a cool song and I like the clapping.
************
I feel today has been a terrible day. Just sadness all day, very mild but an undertone. I don't usually feel this way for the whole of a day. Maybe it's the clouds.

I looked up "Bering Straits" on wiki. I don't know what they are or where so I looked them up. I really like this song. I've played it about 12 times so far. On wiki I found information abuot the Bering Straits Crossing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing.

Then I get something about Hannah or Anakah.

Earlier this evening, I met a math teacher who I thought was a leftie--something wrong with the way he wrote I thought, but then he told me no, he's used to writing upside down. And it was true. Because he wrote more naturally, writing upside down, than he did rightside up. It was the weirdest thing.

I went to Wendy's and don't know how I feel about that. There was some guy there who WANTED me to notice his tee which said, "Warped, 08" something about Warped wars and I've written about nails being warped or affected by things and thought what is wrong with this sicko. Then he went outside and kept staring at me from the car. I wrote the plates down but it wasn't the driver. I guess the driver was his friend. There too, was a nice woman who has a southern accent like I give the crocodile for my son and she didn't look happy. I don't know why but I felt bad for her.

I got something about "Galwain" so I am going to look that up. I think Gawain.
******
I had a bad but accurate cognizance that my son has actually been subjected to hypnosis. I have absolutely no idea who could do this or is trained in it, but I know I'm right and I don't know how I know either. I just do. I know my aunt and uncle would have nothing to do with it but if he was with someone else for a short time it is possible and there are some indicators, and also, I just have a mother's hunch about it. WHY in the world someone would do this to a toddler I don't know, but I know it's true. Thank you God for showing me this.
*************
I clicked on the first gawain and got "gawain's song" but it's a different song. Cutting Crews "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" and it's a tribute to Gawain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cz49zn4tWs&feature=PlayList&p=E570F5E9986F0BE5&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=17.
I don't know what movie this is from.

I found a thrasher song I like, Faramir. I Don't Care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cz49zn4tWs&feature=PlayList&p=E570F5E9986F0BE5&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=17
It is a little begrudging.
**********
I have no clue why, but "tripe" came to mind.
************
Energy by Keri Hilson came to mind but it's the first time I have seen the video. Didn't know it was a boxing clip.
******************
I think what is most sad to me today, and about this situation, is that it doesn't matter what I do.

I have not done some things I could have done today, or even yesterday, but for the first time, these fuckers have made me feel there is no point.

There is no humanly possible way for one individual to have everything, and I mean everything, taken from them, and then a huge mob of assholes trying to tear down each small inch forward that you make.

It doesn't mean I've given up, but I guess I have for the last couple of days. It doesn't matter how many fucking miracles even, that the fuckers have to see, and be shocked by. They're still greedy, irresponsible, lazy fuckers who have been jealous of me and are getting paid by people with a lot of power to keep me down so I don't shake up their political swat meets.

I am asked why I don't look for work. There is no point. There is zero point in doing anything in this whole state and maybe country, without having someone try to tear down the smallest thing I try to build for myself.

I have fucking lawyers sitting on their FUCKING JUSTIN TITUS asses, doing NOTHING on my case, which has set everything back to termination. THAT FUCKER and his FUCKING law firm should not even be in business and instead they are rewarded.

I have every single fucking state monitor and state worker LYING THEIR ASSES off about my case. Michelle Erickson should not have a job and neither should any of those who supervise her. The visitation monitors have harassed me as well. The fucking police here laugh, knowing what is going on, and think it's funny. I have to call out of area police just to get them to take one small thing seriously.

They have no FUCKING problem, in this town, robbing me of ALL of my son's and my civil rights, but they can't even come to terms with the legal definition of theft and trespass. This town and county could have a HUGE lawsuit against them for ongoing section 1983 violations and multiple cases of false arrest and failure to do their FUCKING jobs.

But the problem is, there isn't even a lawyer in the whole god damned, and I do mean GOD DAMNED state, that has the BALLS to fight for someone who should be fought for.

In the meantime, I have people jerking me around left and right, stalling on my custody clock, and doing big ass favors for big ass assholes to get what they want. If they couldn't jail me for 10 years or degrade me in some other fashion, keeping me so far down and then fucking tormenting me and my son should do the trick.

Because these people at the top, giving out these orders, are fucking COWARDS with less than the average brain output and only muscle and money.

Fucking meet me face to face or have it out with me in a courtroom and they would lose. If there are assholes with enough power to buy out sick ads and even harass me online and through various media forms and music outlets, these fuckers have a major "beef" with ME because apparently, I am good enough to keep an eye on but something to keep down and buy people out over. Because I am fucking TOO good and they are fucking AFRAID of my potential and what I could do if I were in any position that was halfway, or GOD forBID, any position over THEM.

SO I have these people coming in and out of my life, doing nothing but making fucking BETs on me and then telling people to harass me and nod their heads like fucking bobbleheads.

First, no one wanted anyone to know what I am really worth and they didn't want anyone to know what my abilities are. My voice and musical talent was supposed to go unnoticed all my life so others could continue to fucking STEAL my material. My ideas, were not mine, but "borrowed" by others. And then there were some who were even fucking using my psychic gifts and abilities to PROFIT themselves, and didn't want anyone to know or believe I had any such gift at all.

I made a call to a fucking Missing Persons hotline because I had a vision of a woman who was missing, and I saw exactly what she was fucking WEARING and where she was, and someone else took that information, FOUND her, and collected the reward money themselves and that is not a lie. I was so shocked to find out this was exactly where they found her, after I had called information in, that I asked to be able to talk to an officer or detective on the case just to be sure it was really true.

Right after that, things got worse for me and my son. I started complaining that someone had stolen my information and passed it off as their own info and then the blasting and technolgoy problems with me and my son just got worse.

Because no one was supposed to fucking believe us, EVER. No one was ever supposed to believe any of the things I've said or believe in me. This missing person was on the East Coast and she was found in the exact location I saw, in the same position, and wearing the same clothing that I saw in a kind of flash of an image. I had no connection to her whatsoever.

So then I have people recognizing a few things and sort of trying to help but always with fucking strings attached.

Now, the solution was that since the cat is already out of the bag, to just leave me and my son to misery and then profit out of the exposure.

FUCKERS.

I have people doing anything and everything in their power to separate me from my son. And this is the second round or second year of the May Day fucking contest.

I try to report on people who have seriously set me back, in huge ways, by stealing from me, destroying information, or allowing other harm to come to me and it's just discouraged or blown off. So basically, the idea is to humiliate me, expose anything private about me to the entire public, and then make sure I am not even compensated for the invasion of privacy with a normal job, or ability to file for FAFSA or get anything normal taken care of.

You see miracle after miracle, and yes, some things are coincidence, and some things are game from mind readers, but a lot of this is fucking government shit and you are NOT fucking PAYING me for my time or my fucking pain and suffering.

These fuckers are getting away with everything there is to get away with, and if I try to get my shit together to make reports and get ahead, my son and I suffer and get blasted over it, by fucking technology that people in this town are well aware of.

My own family doesn't help, but after seeing what's been done to ME, maybe they think it's better that they don't help or it might be worse. When really, it wouldn't be worse. But who knows, because if I have big ass fuckers using me in every imaginable way, who knows. I guess I'd be scared too, if I knew what was going on.

I have applied for work everywhere in this town. It is not going to happen. I have applied for unemployment and people have fought tooth and nail to keep me from getting this and have stolen from me besides. I have people claiming to give me "time" and a place to stay when I am being humiliated and my information is being paraded about, but then I am supposed to keep my mouth shut when it comes to reporting for trepass. You don't want me to fucking report me for TRESPASS? then don't FUCK with my son, and don't FUCK with me.

This grace period is over. I'm reporting all of your asses and whether something comes of it or not we'll see. And Officer Husson and his girlfriend cop can shove their fucking business cards up their ass. You were the last officers to put me under false arrest and you have every motive to say that there is something wrong with ME. Get yourself a fucking lawyer.

I don't fucking CARE what "church" you go to. I don't care if you're a Justin Titus, going to the Lutheran church, or a firm where the rest are going to the Catholic church--by the way, nice long sleeved purple shirt fucker. If I were you, I might want to give that one away. Hubris. I don't care if you're claiming to be atheist or Jewish or what you're up to. If you are directly interferring with my ability to get on my feet and lying about me, I am not going to excuse you, with the fear that I might get someone mad at some undercover person. If you are truly undercover, you might want to get your ass out now. Because I am making reports on all of you.

You might think I'm a bitch. Call me a bitch if it makes you feel better. I would prefer that you think twice and decide to call it what it is: Justifiable Self Defense.

What might cause me to reconsider? Probably nothing. At this point, nothing. Maybe having some Savior on a white horse come in and demand increased visitation with my son, and that's not going to happen. So you're all getting shit face fucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHVQXMCux78 Here's a song for your asses.

No comments: