Monday, April 19, 2010

Something Happened (don't know what): Are We Double Trouble?

I have no idea what just happened but I am sensing it was maybe a big deal. Problem is, I don't know if it was good for me and my son or not. Then this bus goes by with a big "sorry" sign on it so I'm wondering if it was bad. Well I prayed for something to happen, and after that exact moment, some weird things did happen but I din't know if it was good or not. I acutally prayed something "good-weird" would happen but who knows, maybe my prayer wasn't answered. I felt so down and frustrated and like all was impossible so I prayed, "God, I don't know who is against me and I don't know what is going on, but I know that YOU know all and that you are greater than any group or all groups put together because you are great and I believe in you, so plase help me to do something that will stand out in some way so people know you are great." Problem is, I don't know if it backfired or, I don't know. I tried to remind God that I was loyal to him so please do something. Well, I think something happened but it might just be that it was to make a point of orchestration or chance and nothing more.

The thing is, I know there is some kind of game or something but I don't get it. At least around here there is and everything I do means somethig or is part of some bet or something but I don't know what it's about so i am not playing like I have a clue.

At any rate, it was a weird day. Before I go from start to finish, I have to say there were random cats around again and I am not kidding. And all around the same street too. I was coming down this road and all of a sudden, there is this cat with it's head through the blinds and absolutely fixated on me. I thought someone put the cat up to it because it just stared at ME so I actually knocked on the door. No one was home. So that was bizarre, because I thought, this is very strange, it was like someone parted the blinds to have the cat stare through. So no one did. I checked. THEN, there was a SECOND cat that was peeking at me through a parted window so I looked through the window because this was just next door to see if maybe someone had just opened up the window and the cat was naturally looking out at me. So in that case, yes, someone had just done this. But the next things to happen, bizarre. I went into a hidden garden. About 20 minutes later, because first I had to go to this office but then I saw a house for sale and looked in the windows and pushed this wooden gate open in the back. It was an enclosed garden space and what the ehll was sitting there staring at me but a CAT. It was staring at me and then took off under the fence. I had 3 cats staring at me in the space of 30 minutes and THEN I walk out of that garden and see this cat paw prints in the cement, which had been done when the cement was still wet or soft. Cat paw prints. So it was cat, cat, cat, cat paw prints. And then I didn't see another cat after that, at least not strangely close up. Oh, and when I was in that hidden garden, I saw that cat and said, "What the FUCK!" I think that's what scared the cat off. I just couldn't believe it was another cat that soon.


I am still hopeful cats are a good sign and not a sign that I will end up as a huge cat lady.

I started my day out with yellow and white balloons I guess, and that's how it ended. Well, it's not over. But I have no clue what that's about. Well, rephrasing...I got up and smelled something fried at 6 in the morning and started thinking I wanted some onion rings. i have no idea why that early but I stopped at the first place that had onion rings and was open and it was this place called "Sassy's". I was sitting there at the bar and made my order and then noticed across from me was a lot of blue stuff and yellow and black clips and directly in front was a money note from Zambia which made me think of the globetrotter special I had seen the night before and which was of Victoria Falls and featured double rainbows. Above me was a photo of a jukebox and then syrups on the counter for sundaes and a white balloon. A pair of black framed reading glasses directly in front of me. I got some magazines...oh, no, maybe that's what did it (set up a cat day). I just realized what magazines I got. One was a Garfield magazine, which I didn't read and then the others were travel (paris featured), american artist (with some beautiful paintings inside...one called "The Peace Which Passes All Understanding" and was of a river, and then I also got Business something or other about how to switch it up. I mainly read the artist magazine. Rodin on the inset, of the sculpture "The Kiss". I had my onion rings and then couldn't eat anymore so took the rest to go for my son. I switched seats for a minute to be in the sun but then got things to go. Betty Boop stuff everywhere. Oh, and at the first post, matching perfumes like two in a set of the same thing. Doubles. When I switched it was red and orange stuff, but anyway--I didn't really stay there but just paid and left. So then I left and took the rings to my son and I stopped a couple of other places but I don't know what for. I stopped at a flooring place because there were some glittery tiles, mosaic style, and I was curious about them so I went in and then see this beautiful layout for kitchens. Something about "royal" was next to them. I never stop at flooring places just to look but I did. Then I went to check my email at this other place for Al Anon but it was open early and I tried to get on but couldn't and then went back to this pool and spa place to use the restroom. After this, I went to the offices and visited my son. That is a separate post but I have to note here, that I randomly picked up this book I have never flipped through before or tried to read to my son and instead of going to the beginning I started somewhere partway through and found a chapter that sounded appealing, about animals and trucks. So I read it and it was about, whaddya know, there were twin fawns in the story. And one has "royal" tantrums and gets bit on the nose by a "snapper" turtle. There is a racoon in the story and a red woodpecker too.

So then after the visit I was walking all the way back to the hotel and I suddenly remembered I had to do a UA that idea. I was so tired already. I got an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins because it was the first hot day I wanted ice cream. I haven't been there forever. So I went in and got pralines and cream, which I always got as a little girl with my family. Then after getting my one scoop on a sugarcone, I realized I had to walk all the way back to do the UA.

So I walked back and through all these things on the way. Lots of kids out today too, so that was fun and I got to talk to a lot of them. Then all of a sudden, it was cats, cats, cats. I had my son's jacket with me which I was happy to keep as he left it behind. His orange and blue one.

So then I read National Geographic while waiting and it had a section about rainbows. I also looked at some other magazines and had some water while I was there. Met a lot of people wearing blue and turquoise.

Then, I was walking back and just feeling very disheartened. I felt like I kept making wrong turns for whatever this game was. I was harassed and some woman went by blazing a song in mockery, you spin me round round, when you go down, but it wasn't in a cheery way but a mocking way. So walked a little farther and then stopped and prayed. That's when I said my quick prayer to God and I stoppped there at the house I was next to. So it looked abandoned or like no one was there and I sat on the porch to see if I could get wifi there. After awhile, this woman came out and I said I didn't know anyone was there. My lips were totally parched and I didn't mean to be rude but asked if I she had a little oil and she brought me olive oil. Then, that was great, and I liked her, but she went back inside and started laughing with her boyfriend. Over me! So I was pissed again and insulted and I don't usually do anyting, but I left, and then I have no idea why this crossed my mind, but there was this long aisle rug from her door to the top of the stairs and I gave it a yank after me so it covered the stairs. I mean, I never do a thing and I didn't do anything destructive, but I moved it for sure and pulled the rug after me. And then I had forgotten all about my prayer and I walked across the street and right in front of me, on the way back, is the "Party Supplies!" place in town. I thought, "I wonder what the town will make of this--or anyone, if I just go right into that Party Supply store (with all the Kate Middleton stuff around me here, for no reason). So it had these white and yellow balloons in front and I thought, "Oh hell, here I go" and I walked in.

I didn't know whose end of any possible bet I was making or what I was doing but i just walked right into the party place, for fucking better or worse.

So I have never been in that store before and it's not normally somewhere I would go, and especially not when there is buzz or not because it would feel purposeful or like some kind of faux paut or whatever. But I did, and I walked in and looked around and there were cups and plates and napkins and all kinds of party things--party hats everywhere. I went to the woman who was sitting down and she was wearing turquoise and I asked if she was Nancy and she said no and I asked then who she was and she said "Diana".

So I recognized her but she said no. I recognized her though. I asked if they had any leftover Easter things because I was throwing a belated Easter Hunt party for my son. So she took me to the sales area and I didn't see anything and I said I was sort of looking for a basket or something and didn't know what other places might still have these things. So then I turn around and it's Spiderman all over the wall. My back was to it most of the time. She was then showing me back out the same door where I'd come through but I wanted to look around so I did. I lookked at all the sections and last was the Halloween section where I almost thought about buying a fake gold tooth to freak out my son. I looked at all the section and then I started to...I don't know...I then went under this arch and out through the wedding section I guess, and through the back door where there were a bunch of balloons in rainbow colors. I didn't buy anything because I didn't see anything I needed or wanted. Normally, I would be too embarrassed at the idea of my going there being interpreted in any way, but when I came out the other side I only felt empowered and then the strangest impulse came to me. I had this crazy ass impulse to twirl a lasso over my head. I had two lilacs in my hand that I was carrying and when I came out the other door I just felt like lassoing something and I have NO fucking clue why, or just lassoeing in some weird symbolic way. It was only because I felt like I'd been through a lot and felt so degraded and there was really nothing to it. I sort of felt like twirling the lilacs above my head is how I felt.

So I walked out and felt pretty good and then I took a different direction to get to the hotel again and all of a sudden, out of nowhere comes this huge semi truck that says "ENGLAND" on the side and has the insignia. I was walking forward and we met up at the exact same time and then it was going the same direction as I was, on my side of the road too. So it went by and I was still walking and then crossed the road and was at my hotel.

It wasn't a big deal but the truck thing was weird and then it was all this car drama outside. I hadn't done it to make a point--I had gone in to make a point to myself that I could go wherever I wanted to, and own the place and have it mean nothing, and I don't have to let what others think always (and I just mean not always) dictate the direction of my path. If I have a good reason to go or want to check something out, by all means ME, DO.

2 comments:

Praying for You and the Return of Your Son said...

Can't you see that Alvaro is behind this? He wants you back. You said yourself that the only time this didn't happen was when you were with Alvaro.

Think about it. It didn't happen when you were with Alvaro because he was behind it the entire time.

Mama said...

There is no way it's all about him. A lot of people have been involved. And I have no reason to think he "wants me back" either.

There are very serious politics in what was going on and is going on and if things quit, it's because suddenly those who were doing things cared enough about their own interests to quit. I have felt pressure in different ways, to do different things.

I am trying to understand who my real enemies are--who they are that hurt my son and I. If I knew, it would be easier for me to go on the right path. But I don't know all the details even if others do.

I am thankful and grateful for anyone who helps me and my son, even if they cannot let their attempts be known. Some people invest in seen ways and others do things behind the scenes which mean as much or more. Probably only God knows.

Some group that hates me and doesn't care about my son obviously felt they were getting some sort of trade off if I got married or it alleviated their desire to harm us, but why I don't know.

I had some who wanted to have me married off to anyone, others who fought tooth and nail to desperately PREVENT me from marrying Alvaro, and others who...just lots of really hard pressed and serious attempts to manipulate a situation and when I don't know what is going on, I just wonder and feel nervous about it all.

I hope that a solution can be figured out and that if someone loves me, they will come forward to say so. How can I even choose or know without that? problem is, everyone is afraid right now, of what it might mean for them, to express open support for me and to love me. That's what I think but I may be wrong.

I want the harm to stop, definitely, and I think it is strange my family was under some kind of monitoring or surveillance evidentally, even when I was young. Now, I just want my son and level means for getting him.

No one, no matter how honest and right, could get anything done with all of the mean nasty things that have been done to trip me up and pull the rug out from under me.

I sometimes think people want me to have nothing so I'm just desperate to try anything but other times I think some just want ME to look desperate and alone so I'm not attractive or not getting on my feet on my own in any way.

I know there has to be something which could be done and I believe it's possible to have it all, or most of "it all". I haven't given up hope and I will never give up on my son.