Friday, April 23, 2010

Waking Early

I woke early this morning, a little bit after 2 a.m.

I think what concerns me now is that with all of the effort to harm me and my son, there is a 2 day lull and yet I still think I've had something put in my food. A few days ago, not recently. I don't mean poison but other.

I feel I perhaps have done a disservice in not laying out the truth or circumstances as they occured, because now it's muddled and some who might need to know exactly what was going on, don't know.

I did see someone keeping an eye out for me yesterday--a woman in a car with tinted glass, who noticed how a group had their dog out the window to bark at me. I think the idea was a joke to the idea that I have written about bugs or animals. Yesterday, it was true that a bee flew past and bumped me in the ear, literally touching, when I was thinking about bees. And then there was one cat, and a man driving by in truck saw it coming across my path naturally, in a more hidden area.

I really feel like those who have done the worst harm are getting away with it all.

I think my patience has been at an end lately because of the things which have been done, and honestly, I think a lot of it has been political. Before, even, I don't think I realized all of the things which were factoring in.

I also feel that given the attempts, the hard efforts of some, to keep me down, that these persons should be exposed because it calls to question who they are associated with and why they would do this.

I also feel that this last person I stayed with was motivated to not only keep me down but to pass along information to people in the UK. There is no other way UK people would have information on me unless he was giving this to them or there was some connection. If he were helping all along, that would be one thing. Instead, I had belongings stolen from me, and things which set me back.

I question what motive this landlord and the other couple there, had, in continually invading my privacy and stealing from me, and humiliating me with release of private information.

I also don't know why some of the interactions I have had with people here are set up to mirror actions of some others in UK. Like, right after I talk to this New Year's guy and keep telling him to look out for a pole he was about to run into, the following day or two a photo appears of one of the royals about to hit a pole. There was even a whole article about it. I don't know if it was planned or not. Maybe not planned by the person but by others.

I have some things to write about but need to decide when and how much to write. The thing is, as much as I've been screwed over and my son and I harmed, I want assurance of a permanent better solution for us, and/or I feel those who acheived whatever they wanted to acheive in keeping me down and hurting my son--I feel they should be exposed for what they've done.

No comments: