Friday, April 16, 2010

Computer or Other

Now I wonder if it's something else. Explorer wouldn't work and the guy told me to try "firefox" and it's burning. There is something wrong and I'm using a different computer, a desktop, and it's not my laptop.

When I tried using my laptop in the other room, as soon as I turned it on the same thing was happening.

I cannot get work done when this is going on.

I ran into some guy on the hill today (the small hill I'm next to) and asked him if he knew George Bush. He said he didn't but his brother was a Senior Advisor for the President at the Pentagon.

This is real great. As soon as I finished that sentence, I spun my chair around to find a plane zooming past. Some boater plane I think, that can land in water with two different parts and lights that were red and white.

I am really tired of this and the U.S. needs to do something about it. I and my son do not wish to be, or choose to be, victims of what is violence. Whether other low level street people are just instructed to do some of this stuff, with someone larger looking overhead I don't know.

But I am seriously tired of this and I am never going to get my son back with all of this going on, and frankly, I do not believe the U.S. wants that. They want me and my son separated so they can continue allowing this to happen. It's novelty for most, but not for the government and not for other governments either.

I want this to stop.

The worst of what has been done, has been done to a toddler. A little boy who cannot even defend himself.

This is wrong. And in God's eyes, it is disgraceful.

If it doesn't stop, I swear to God that I will expose every military secret and idea I know and have kept a secret up until now.

There is no excuse for this and the government should be intervening especially when people in this town know what is going on. When it started to happen again, before I blogged a THING, people started pulling into the Safeway parking lot to fill up huge jugs of water. At least 7 people, including one nun. It has been a joke and yet these people are not suffering like my son is, yet they know what is going on.

I think this is through satellite. My television would act up when it was happening and there is a lot of technology where things can be viewed from a distance. What doesn't make sense is how small town people know it is happening.

Then, this is very sick. People making fun of those who are going through this. Pulling along cars or trucks that are burnt up to symbolize what is happening and laughing about it. Today, yellow bug (car) and a blue bug (car).

I had two different people touch my shoulder today and I figured it was because they wanted to be healed from something. Because for all I know, people have been healed along with all the other weird stuff, some which has nothing to do with me and is not wanted either.

No comments: