Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gauntlet & Harassment from Megan at Comfort Inn

I suppose since others love my writing so much, this is how I should spend my time if I haven't a place to stay. True to my word, I will write some things which I would never say behind ones back (even if I might think these thoughts privately now and then):

I will admit. Tonight I feel entitled to be a bitch. But tit for tat bitchy. Not just bitchy without any reason to be bitchy. I was supposed to meet a doctor for anxiety today and I was actually so anxious I forgot about my appointment so forgive me if I don't have the Valium I could use now.

But really, with what I put up with, bitchy is my God given right.

As I was passing the millionth person mocking and stalking today, she was very smirking and smug as she came my way and I had just had it. I said to the man who deliberately turned his back on me before her, I passed and said, "Nice back". Then this woman was watching and noting with glee and as she was closing her lips together after a smug grin and typing or texting my response into her cell, I said out loud, "You would be so much prettier with braces."

I didn't even look back to find out her response.

So I am at this hotel and this woman who is at the counter is really a problem and set down a paper with "Virginia" on it next to the computer and then told me to leave. I really think some of these people could see more of "Virginia" as in, real-live-CIA shit. Like really cool spook-ya shit. Because they sure think they're hot shit.

I think "Virginia" is simply a harassment effort by a low level hotel receptionist who has lived in this town her entire life and has nothing better to do than anticipate harassing others. When I said I would like to speak to the owner of the hotel, she then picked up her "Virginia" note from the desk beside the computer I'm on.

The woman's name is Megan and she is at the Comfort Inn. She didn't want to call the owner, who is Indian or something and whom I've had no problem with in the past, and preferred instead to call a manager she was sure would cause problems. I asked for the name of the manager and she told me it was "Kelly". So I told her if she could not reach the owner, then I would leave (but not before documenting this shit).

I also noticed Megan was following some directions given by a couple of guests here, one who looks familiar, from Oregon I think.

I asked God, "God, give me something on her." And I got "Say something to her about 'karma'" and I also got that she is a frequent user of marijuana and sleeps around. Typically, I wouldn't publicly spread private things about someone, which I may get, on my blog. But, seeing as I have a lot of time to spare, being without a normal housing situation, and without a Valium, I am just a bitch tonight.

And tonight, the bitch bites back.

SO! I went up to her, given the information I was given and I said very nicely and calmly, after she'd harassed me and been so rude, "I have a few things to say before I go if you don't mind." She said, "Okay." And I said to her, "First of all, look up the definition of karma." She looked very amused and said okay. I got karma specifically and I think it refers to what some were really using around me in the past. But I sort of think her "karma" was that I got information about her that was revealed to me, which I shouldn't know, and I was right and she inadvertently confirmed it herself.

So after I brought up karma, I said, "The next thing, is marijuana, and you should lay off of it before you get in trouble." She said, "That's funny, seeing as I have never smoked it before." I said, "Oh really? that's not what I'VE heard (from God of course)" and added, "and of course you would admit it." She said, "Well, I've heard that YOU use it too or things about YOU." and went on to self admit she was a marijuana user. I then laid out the third thing, saying, "The other thing is that I have heard you sleep around a lot" and she didn't deny it and I added as I was leaving, "One is more than enough."

So, God got back.

Then, this woman called the next place, irate and wanted me to leave.

No comments: