Friday, April 23, 2010

My Email Account Accessed & Mail Deleted

I just tried to go back to send all of the emails that I sent out about housing and found out someone accessed my account and deleted all of them except one.

I went to my "sent" box and nothing was there, so then I went to my inbox because I had replies from people, and only one is found.

So, despite the fact that I made a formal complaint to a Cybercrime team that is federal and comes out of D.C., about tampering of my emails and passwords and unemployment claims, no one, obviously, is doing anything about it and I just lost MORE EVIDENCE of my work and things I've tried to do, because someone went in, and deleted my mail.

My account is a hotmail account through Microsoft.

All of the information on emails I actually sent would still be on their servers unless they decided to delete the hard information. I also know of someone who specifically works in the computer department for Microsoft in Seattle.

I may have deleted some of the incoming email if they said they didn't have a place, but I know for a fact that I didn't go to my "sent" box to delete what I'd sent. What would the point be? I don't clean out my sent mail because there is no need or point.

I would think the first step would be for someone who is supposedly investigating, if they are, to go to Microsoft and ask for this information and find out what time it was done because that would give an idea about who did it.

It would also help to develop a composite picture of all the other computer problems I've had, which have cost me time and actual money.

I had at least 50 emails to show my efforts and you know what, I think that they were still there when I was being told HPRP would pay for 3 months at this one place and I think that reversal of decision was the same 12 hour period where all my evidence disappeared. Thereafter, I was being told they didn't cover anything and acted like I had no evidence.

I left my laptop unattended at the house a couple of times, torwards the end, for example, I left it behind during a CPS visit with my son. It could have been someone at the house or it could have been someone else who accessed my account another way.

But I know for sure that I didn't delete my sent mail and there was a lot of it.

The only reason someone would do this, would be to keep me from proving how much of an effort I made in the entire month, to get housing and how I was blacklisted in the town. I had documentation of emailing a query on over 300 places but some of the queries were phone calls. I was thinking I only had 50+ but I think it was more like 50-100 because there were about 3 pages with 100 results each which I contacted on at least 1/3 (just not on the out of town ones or some with larger rental companies).

I just sent over (I counted) about 30 emails showing contacts I made this week. Before they disappear but maybe my problem is solved now that I'm not living at the other house.

I sent over more but a couple are duplicates. In one week, I made 30 contacts. In the last month, I made over 100, at the very minimum, if I include my phone calls. But that evidence is gone.

I called Panda Computers to see if I could retrieve this information through hotmail and he was doubtful so I'm not going to waste the time.

Oh, I just found more emails through another account. I think I'm missing some from the original account still, but not as many as I thought now. And anyone could have done it. I did find more of my email contacts through my other account.

I checked my other account and some are missing there too. I found one in my inbox, a response from someone, but couldn't find the sent message I initiated. I know for sure that email is gone and I believe some of it is my fault and some of it isn't.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. So shrugging it off. I got my most recent contacts sent out so I will just stay on top of things.

I have generated a LOT of evidence but the problem is that in many cases, someone got to it and deleted, destroyed, or stole it. So I should be coming up with better ways to preserve my evidence, counting on someone going after it.

I just never think, even after this much has happened, that anyone is THAT interested in screwing me over repeatedly and holding me back. It is unfathomable to me. So I always think it won't happen again and then it does.

I have had people go after even small things, because it all adds up. And tamper with original records too. Like medical records. From what I have personally seen, it happens a lot in this town. If it happened to me, it's happened to others. When you even have a dentist's office altering their records, someone at a pediatric dentists (about my son's tooth defect which is supposedly caused by traumatic childbirth) you know there is an issue. Any of the records which demonstrated inconsistencies or which showed my son had labwork indicating illness or problems after childbirth--all of those records are either altered or missing. My records are altered as well. Er..."edited".

While the statute of limitations for my son's injuries is about to expire, as these people keep me from being my son's guardian, I get "parenting evaluations" by persons connected to certain people and it's recommended that my parenting would be remedied if I were to work out my problems with medical professionals. The most bizarre parenting evaluation I've ever seen.

If I don't have original copies of medical records in storage, then someone in my family was pressured to remove them and hand them over. Because I kept copies and all it would take is a comparison.

Since these professionals already tampered with my evidence, they should feel secure enough in screwing with my evidence to just quit the harassment and hand over my son.

It would be a good idea.

No comments: