Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today--Birds&Bees

I passed a man who I know cared, in a b/w skull shirt but don't know who he is. I ran across him after I passed people with two kids and I said "twins?" and she said, "No, same age, but not twins--friends."

I saw 2 black crows at the same time and then 2 pigeons at the same time. What was stranger was that after I was sitting across from this black and yellow car, I thought about some russians & ukraines I'd met here, one with a book about keeping bees. So I thought about bees after sitting next to this bee car and it was only 5 minutes after I'd been sitting there, that a BEE literally buzzed right through my hair.

It might be strange to want to document this immediately, but I had to so I found a house with a laptop. There are no bees around and this was downtown in the city where there are not a lot of trees and flowers.

I thought about my friend W.W. when I passed the kids. And of others today too. Specific others. I don't know why but police drove a helicopter with 'sheriff' on the side very low, circling me twice.

I forgot that on the cat day, I also came across a lone pigeon in corner, just waiting, almost,for me, and not flying away. I forget how smart they are though, they are used to be carriers.

The bee thing...I don't know. It was a BIG bee. It wasn't a yellow jacket either but a huge dazed bumblebee. And it flew past my ear so I definitely heard it buzz. THat's weird right?

I want to do what I can for my son. Seeing lots of fed ex trucks. I am also, on a regular basis, getting very strong impressions that I think someone has intentionally sent me, but I feel I might be confusing 3 different people bc it's fuzzy.

No comments: