Friday, April 16, 2010

Last Night Hell & This Morning Music (& The Unicorn)

I have to finish writing about some of the things that happened yesterday.

The first song to mind this morning was Viva la Vida and then I don't know why, but "I Need A Soldier" by Beyonce.

I actually enjoyed talking with the couple of people yesterday but never know what the motives are. She was pretty cool and he was smart and could be witty. She invited me to go out with her and her friends on Thursdays. She was 23 and I had some things in common with her. She was a writer. Still, I felt there was gaming going on. Like, hug-hug with a big face behind my back.

I figured out this heating or weird computer stuff, since I've been more mobile with the laptop, I found out it is this. Maybe sometimes it's something else, but it is definitely the laptop. I don't know how it's done, but I have changed different locations randomly and it only occurs when I'm on the laptop. So, 100%, this problem is not just something that is happening at a certain location, it is something which can be done by utilizing the laptop itself. It's only with this computer on.

Listening to "Independent Woman" and then back to that Samson song.

I got back to my house after saving "A Dog's Life" and found someone had thrown my things around and taken things out of my room, and purposefully DUMPED red wine over my photo album and a particular shirt I had from D.C. He picked out one specific shirt and I'm seriously questioning what the people in this town think they know about what. It was a grey shirt that I wore over my black one in some of the photos I put up of me. It has a label on it of XXI. Someone purposefully ruined it. I put it in water to see if it would come out.

Then I left and I decided to get a taxi instead of walking. Out of all things imaginable, who the hell should I see in the house, staring at me from a frame? So bizarre, France. Frenchie.

The first man I ever talked to about the CIA, the first guy I ever spent any time with in Wenatchee, who found me at a cafe reading French fashion magazines, in French (I was then keeping up with my French).

Out of all the houses, I end up at his father's house. I was just borrowing a phone to call for a taxi and then noticed this photo and asked if was them when they were young. They said no and then I looked again and said, "He's very good-look...OHMIGOSH...does he TEACH FRENCH?"

And yes, it was him. Frenchie.

He was the only guy I ever went on a sort of date with in Wenatchee. Before I was ever pregnant and before I had my son. Then I found out he'd almost died a year ago. No details here from me, but I couldn't believe it.
***************
"Houdini" came to mind so I found a song by Kate Bush.
***************
So anyway, yeah, weird about ending up at his family house.

I asked if he'd finished his book and not yet but almost. I had thought they were German but they're more Norweigian and then I remembered this.
**************
It was very strange.

I am having the muscle twitching under the skin bc of the computer right now. It stops if I turn the laptop off. I am thinking it's either something which can be done locally or it's something which a satellite can locate and tap into.

I tried calling my Ex yesterday because regardless of what has happened and what I don't know, the only time my son and I were free from this kind of thing, was when I was with him. It is the only time whoever or whatever group, quit this. Other time, definite respite, but it looked like I was getting back with him, someone just laid it on.

Last night I made a mistake of taking a few sips from a drink which I hadn't watched being poured. I didn't drink hardly anything at all, but I screwed up. I didn't know what to do bc it sounds strange to later question when someone has bought you a drink. But I shouldn't have taken even one sip. I just didn't know how to get out of it. I should have excused myself to the restroom and poured some of it out and then pretended to drink. I don't know. But it's serious.

I don't like feeling pressured to do anything because my son and I are being tortured, basically. It's wrong. But I don't know what to do and no one is doing anything about this.

I got "Got A Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas.

It's wrong that the U.S. hasn't done anything about this. It has nothing to do, either, with anything I was given while with him. I didn't have any problems for about 3 months and after that, I was blasted and my son tortured again. And then peole not only feeling free to destroy evidence for my case with my son, but trying to attack me in other ways.

I can't find it. I can't find the unicorn that I saw in my dream. There is one which comes up but of a grey unicorn and it wasn't grey like this in my dream. It was white. It was up though, rearing up and the head was face on. I'll have to draw a simple outline of the shape. There was some grey and black for shading I think. But the essential color was white. It was sort of the style of "The Maiden and The Unicorn" by Annibale/Domenichino, but also sort of like tatoo art in a medieval sense of how the words appeared above the head as "unicorn". But the shading of the horse, and style, is similar to that of the Domenichino.

I just tried an outline sketch but I CANNOT draw horses, at ALL. Too embarrassed to try. It basically was head on, with hooves up and standing and it was white against a grey kind of concrete or brick wall.
*********
The computer quit doing the weird stuff. At least for now. I keep replaying the Amazing Grace song and am trying to read up on unicorns and what they symbolize.

I will post a sketch of the dream scene, or maybe a few of the dream scenes and what they looked like. But they're terrible. Next post.

No comments: