Friday, April 30, 2010

Time & Energy (& Diana)

Last night I had time to kill.

I went to a library and was led to the stacks of old magazines. I didn't plan to go there and just ended up there.

I was thinking about looking some things up that I haven't read yet but instead, I ended up standing in front of Time. I was curious about what was published around Di's passing so I looked in the one marked 1997 since I was never in touch with news then. I found one with her on the cover, 11-22-97. Then I went back one year and there was a cover with William, 7-22-96. It was strange. Out of the two folders, just those covers and almost exactly a year apart.

I pulled out another which had The Most Influential People In America but then I realized Di wouldn't be featured in this one so I set it to the side. But I left those 2 cover there. The one of William and then Diana. It was sort of eerie. I read the article about him which also included Harry.

I wondered if Henry is ambidextrous, which I've never heard but I noted some things and wondered. There have been things written about William using his left hand but not Harry.
*************
I also found a gaming store by accident. It's the only one in town and they play all kinds of games, mainly guys, and someone had a unicorn there (a drawing of one) and I recognized the drawing of the eye as being similiar to this one little girl I once knew, or met, rather, on the East Coast. I babysat her a few times when I was there and she was sort of into horses and unicorns and always made the eyes and another thing the same way.

I didn't know what to do when I was there. I didn't know if I should stay there or leave and I left because I sensed so much alternating and conflicting energy. Very strong and positive and then very sad and then positive and then very sad. Lots of posters of dragons and the game "magic" and medeival stuff and flags of Wales, England (I think bc of the dragons, which was a theme) and the U.S. There was something very good but also, I didn't know if I should stay because I didn't know what it was affecting. I was going to go back but needed to think first. So I will go back sometime, but in a little while.
************
Today, I sense good energy. It went down a little bit and I was very nervous last night, for a while but just fell asleep and felt better in the morning. Then, it was like walking out onto a gameboard all over again.

Bless your Day and God Bless The Good With Happiness and Peace today. Maybe circumstances cannot be altered the way we want but today I pray for a cheerfulness and peace regardless. They cannot get to your soul or your spirit and I won't let them.
************
Oh, and I forgot but a week ago, after I got this idea of Diana's Nemesis, a day or so later I got "Diana Divine" as some nickname.
*************
This is new and I might be really wrong about it. I think maybe I'm wrong bc I prayed and didn't feel a strong connection when I prayed and like I needed to set aside a block of time rather than squeeze in a few minutes today. But I decided to see if God might answer a specific question if I asked but I think the answer was maybe my own imagination but I don't know.

I prayed about a few different men and then I asked, "Who is Diana's Avenger God? William or Harry?" and I don't know why it came to mind to pray this way but I was sort of thinking about the Nemesis thing and wondering if it applied to one or the other but I kept asking, "Which one? William or Harry?" and right in the middle of it, one word popped up, "Sarah". So I thought why did I get the name Sarah and thought about this sister of a guy I once dated whose name was Sarah and couldn't figure out why I would get her name and then it occured to me--One of Diana's sisters is named Sarah. And then, just now I was thinking, and Fergie was a Sarah.

(I just tried to post and someone deleted what I wrote). I had written, in addition to this, that when I got the impression I got it as having to do with me, but that it is exclusive of other ideas or persons or uses and this idea did come to mind. It could still apply to other people but for some reason. I can't say it's psychic because I have no confirmation and I would also say it's not an exclusive idea because many could apply. But in that moment when I asked the question in the way I did, the name that came to mind was Sarah.

No comments: