Friday, April 23, 2010

Streaking Tabby Cat & Music

I woke up so early and thought if I blogged I could be tired again. So I walked to a different place to use a computer and when I went back to my hotel, I was only 15 feet or so away from my door and this orange tabby cat STREAKED across my hotel door, immediately in front of me. Went from one side of the sidewalk to the other, crossing me and my door. Maybe around 3:30 a.m.?

I stopped. I looked around. I looked at one end and the other, for someone, anyone, to be outside. There was no one.

I don't think anyone else saw it, unless they were watching my door with binoculars from a distance.

Someone would have to literally train a cat to race from one to the other, in a straight line, like some kind of greyhound. It was really weird. It stopped me in my tracks.I tried to see where the tabby went but it shot from one end to the other and was gone. It went in a straight line, right in front of me, and right in front of my hotel door. It was medium sized and that yellow-orange tabby type.
********************************
I did go back to sleep. Zero dreams. "I Get Weak" came to mind again but I wanted a longer version so I clicked on this one and I really like this one a lot. Her hair cracks me up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-bAw8G4P4. I really love this longer version and the sound is so good. I've played it half a dozen times already. I like the drum, where it's coming in.
*********************************
I decided I do have some PTSD at least with this case and what's happened with my son. Because I do avoid having to see or read certain things, although I would try if I were not thrown into a state of unheaval.
********************
Back to the cat, how could someone train a cat to do that? Or what IS it with the cats? I don't get it. With the bees and ladybugs, I was thinking about those insects right before they flew into my hair. Oh and spiders too. I might think about a spider and then it's always crawling torwards me. But cats...this cat thing is so odd. In the middle of the night, no one is around but CATS.
*******
Getting out to do some things today. Still in the same clothes but it's like camping right now for me so who cares. I got sunburned a little bit, and sunburn is a good color on me I think--not so white. My dark circles under my eyes have been going away since I've been at this hotel or not had so much of the technology stuff going on. My face looks a little healthier.

Wondering what my son and I both have been eating that has caused "gas" I guess. I think it's a little too coincidental that whatever I go through, he seems to also go through.

How weird about bugs being drawn to me by thought. Or is it that I get the thought after...I don't get it. I wish I could read some literature on this. As for the cats, that's all the time even if I'm not thinking about cats at all. I know one delivery man was passing me yesterday and he looked and saw for himself! and was on the cell phone, in shock I think. I wonder if anyone saw that tabby too. Why would anyone be watching? but I'm not making it up.

I wish I could attract and draw good things to myself by thinking about it. I don't know how to do this with the situation with my son but I should maybe try thinking more positively, knowing I AM an awesome mom and that my son should be with me, and just think at the top, and not at the bottom. I guess I could try it. I know God knows already but I have serious impossibilities and doubts about other humans so I wonder if I should notch it up and instead of feeling I have to defend myself, know and believe and start thinking as if everyone else knows this to. I don't know. How can insects and animals be drawn to me but not other stuff? or maybe other good things are, and I just haven't know because it's hidden from me.

The only song I have listened to is this "I Get Weak" song which I really like. Over and over. I love this video. Today is the first time I've seen it. It's simple in some ways, but the editing is very clever. I like how the editing accents the choreography. I also like all the colors and the idea behind it. I think on 20th view I started to think, snorting, the opening scene is like the unicorn scene. The wall is almost the same. He just needs to be a horse with a horn on his head. This is in a basement too where I was walking forward from an alley, outdoors, but it was a square framed (not a real frame but boundaries) painting of the unicorn.
**************
I started typing in a search about insects or animals being drawn to people by thought alone. I found something about magic spells and "levels" and it made me think of Harry Potter. I read this, which says summoning insects is 5th or 6th level and summoning animals is 7th level and I thought, "What am I? an untamed wild Harry Potter on the loose?" If I see a broom taking off with a mind of its own, I don't know what I'll do. Call the cops I guess. (just kidding).
http://www.expeditioninstitute.com/game/frank01/frp_nature.htm
At any rate, I don't practice any spells of any kind at all. So it is probably just some intuitive gift of a type or someone else has a gift. I don't know. It can't be bad because I'm not asking for any of it to happen, and I don't pray to any other source but God. But it is really interesting.
I sense a good energy at this moment, it's 9:17 a.m., sort of like someone praying I think. Then, about 9:23 or 9:24, someone sending an impression--neck. Will sound weird but have to document yet be vague too.
**************
I still don't have a lawyer and wasn't assigned one, though I made a request for one. It is also impossible to do anything when I have people I live with taking my things and uprooting me at that time. The psychiatrist appointment was rescheduled for May so I cannot even "comply" with what the state wants to "remedy" what they have mistakenly assumed is wrong. I have absolutely no resources for representing myself and have not been assigned counsel.

So legally, this has not been acceptable. I think there was some update but then was told it was cancelled for next month since that's after the "psych" review. But I am wondering why, if there was a review I didn't need to appear for, why the technology stuff stopped after that day.

I don't know if someone got nervous about my possibly getting back with my ex, so they quit, or if they quit to keep me from writing about other things that happened, or if I drew some suspicion with when I was being targeted with this "burning" and technology crap, when it was occuring.

All I know is that it has quit for now, because either someone figured they made me sound crazy enough, or they are worried I'll talk more, or get together with someone, or because something else has occured which makes them feel more secure in their political position so they feel it's not as necessary, or because I was given something in my food again (which I suspect) which someone wants to claim is the reason I'm not experiencing this anymore.

No comments: