Monday, April 12, 2010

This Morning--monserat caballe "hijo de la luna"

More shock and awe. Not really. I guess one thing I could add, is if there hasn't been a camera from the start, I had 2 people visit here, or 3 I guess total. One long ago, on New Years, and hopefully nothing was done then but how do I know. Then not until a couple weeks ago.

I don't know. Talked to Granny a few times recently. She's babysitting a dog named Ginger.

Anyway, no dreams. Slept very light all night. Fell asleep reading Ecclessiastes and had to put it down after I dozed off. Got up late and getting ready for visit with my son.

Turned on CNBC for some reason to financial news. Don't know why. Then MTV on but no songs except the first thing I turn to, there's a woman and man in black and she puts this huge golden egg on a pedestal. Then I turned it off and went back to laptop and listening to "All For Love" by Rod, Sting, and Bryan Adams. Listened to it yesterday and felt a very strange connection to something. Like a building of something amazing, in that song. Listened to it right after completing my painting that I did to the Beatles. It reminded me of a Secret Garden or that's what came to mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk&feature=fvst

Still watching the financial station and on the background it says "Squaw on the Street". I hope that's not me in a couple of days. ha haaaa (trailing off to a whisper). Been looking for housing this morning again. Oh, I just had the biggest laugh--it's not "Squaw on the Street", it's "squack". The "K" was covered up so it read like Squaw.

I am going to pray for good things today, for me and my son. Yesterday I prayed against mind control and I ended up at every turquoise object in the whole town. I rand into someone who had been crying though, and got to talk with him and that .

I love this song. True love song.

I have the sadness vibe though. Didn't this morning and I do now. Don't know why but have to go for now. Listening to "Yellow" by Coldplay...like this one for the part about going out on a limb for someone. I need a song to go out with this morning though...it hasn't come to me yet.
*************
the vibe I have right now is not just sad but wrong sad. I don't feel it's an acceptable kind of sad but one which needs a remedy.

I feel like, in the last hour or so, something very bad happened (world event) or something wrong with my son, or someone who loves me and I'm connected to...is bereft. Again, maybe more than one thing. It is strange because this morning felt okay and then it shifted.

Russia is sort of coming to mind but I don't know why-like something bad hapened maybe?. But it just came to mind and I don't know why. But it is probably about something else and I see other things are going on in the world.

desert rose came to mind the crucible came to mind, but i don't know.

I prayed and fleeting things to mind and then for music, "mon serat" so I looked it up and what came up was this opera singger and this was the first song associated with her: son of the moon; hijo de la luna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32D3bbXaiMo

that's it. this is the one. i will have to read the lyrics in translation when i'm back. blessings today to everyone. i was thinking maybe it's war stuff or the italy train crash or who knows, but maybe it's just someone that i feel in touch with. not sure.

this song is amazing. might hear the one by arthur something or other later. have to go.

oh no!!!! terrible song! i just looked up the lyrics as my hearse was deployed. the taxi, i'm told, will be white. anyway, grim song. but i still think it's beautiful and for some weird reason, i don't know what happened but the energy lifted and is better as of the last several minutes. i also saw news about money still being available for college funds so paying close attention to that. monserat though, is a beautiful singer. i'll have to listen to more songs from her. maybe monserat was for something else but i made a nice discovery at any rate.

i wonder what mon serat means? my ________something?

No comments: