Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Copy Of My Public Records Request To Chelan-Douglas Community Action

Cameo L. Garrett
General Delivery
Wenatchee, WA
98801
cameocares@live.com




April 27, 2010


The Chelan-Douglas Community Action Council
620 Lewis St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801

To Whom It May Concern:

This is my request for any and all records you have on your local rules for the HPRP program that you manage. I am also requesting information on which agency or department it is that governs how you manage the program locally.

I was told by Linda Price, that a memo or email came from Seattle or Olympia? Chamber of Commerce or some organization and that they instructed Community Action not to use monies from HPRP for hotels. I would like to know who has this information in writing so I can request these public records on what is allowed or not allowed by both your local program and at the state level. I am also requesting the name of the person who sent the email or who is in charge of HPRP allocations and directives at the state level, whom you've stated you must obey.

I am in receipt of the federal provisions for HPRP so I only need the records which pertain to HPRP with the your local and state governments.

I am making my request pursuant Washington State Law, Chapter 42.56 RCW.

Thank You,



Cameo L. Garrett

No comments: