Friday, April 30, 2010

Images Today & Served Community Action

Around 11:30 a.m., sometime after writing about the Sarah thing, I got an image of a woman but I couldn't see her, on the knees, sitting on her knees holding up a shirt or sweater to her face and it was white or cream colored. At first I thought maybe crying but then I didn't think so and thought she was smelling it. It was an older woman, not a 20-something woman. Because it happened after I wrote about this Sarah thing I wondered if it was referring to that woman or it could have been something more random.

Then, the weirdest thing that happened today, probably, was...well, nothing is random in this town anymore because a ton of people are putting everything out in 2s and it doesn't matter where I go, it's sort of all the same. However, one thing that made me feel like I had a chip in my neck, was going to this one bank that I never, ever, go to, and I went there not knowing why and was going to use the restroom but then thought, I would just ask about banking accounts. It was a Washington Trust Bank.

So I walked in and the music or radio just so happened to be playing (I guess) "Heart of Worship" by Delirious (an English worship band), and the checker was wearing a necklace with two hearts on it and she had 2 kids and then I walked over to the water fountain and for all the coffee I drink, I never get water. Not usually. Very, very, rarely. So I took a cup and filled it and someone had poked 2 holes in it and I threw it out and took another one. I am positive no one did this with the coffee cups. So that was weird.

For all the weird stuff, the vibe feels fine in general. I've had a lot of harassment all day but for some reason, it didn't bother me. Some good support too. But people going out of their way to harass, leaning out of windows or making faces or doing a variety of weird things but it's not affecting my mood at all.

I went to the Community Action and they gave me something with one big drop of grease or oil on the folder. I basically went to drop off my request for public records and my notice of request for a Fair Hearing. I have to file for expedited request today elsewhere. So they made a big deal about not signing off on it or dating it so I wrote my name in with the date, on a big list of names of people who had signed in that day that was on the counter. It was a big sign-in sheet with the date so I wrote my info in and then I took it over to a copy machine where I've been allowed to use things and I made myself a copy.

No one was going to sign off for me--not until I did that. Then, they saw I had proof I'd been there and next to my name I had written: "dropped off public records request and notice for fair hearing."
******************************

No comments: