Friday, April 16, 2010

Serious Issues In Town

This town is out of control.

I tried to get the hotel voucher and they said they couldn't do it which isn't true and then didn't want to allow me to have housing even though I had a place lined up. I had to go over the law for over an hour or two before anything was done. I was told I could have 1 week while "you do some hunting." Nothing strange in saying that, but she made this huge emphasis on "HUNTING" and, I don't know. Then I was having problems with the computer again and this woman walks in with a t-shirt that says "Christmas in April". Next, there were people coming in with t-shirts that said, "It's Dead Valley--Mike Week" and then it was something else about Mike. Also, a groundhog day reference and something about Mike.

With other people still following me around everywhere and noting every single thing I do. The housing people were literally trying to refuse housing when I already qualify for this. They were telling me to sleep out on the streets basically. There is no reason why I should have had to go over things with them for hours.

I got a bad vibe in a bar today--which I went to only to get connected to Internet. I left. It wasn't good. All of these people are centered around the number "5" again and have used this at least 20 times today, with just me, over and over, bringing up "5".

Then, there was some huge commotion over my walking out of a store with a white bag and then these guys lit cigars and said things would get better but I had this weird feeling. Something wasn't right. Something else WAS right. When I was in the store I almost cried bc I sensed this very deep sadness and hope. But then I walked right back and returned everything. People acted like I'd done something huge and started putting stuff out about witches. All I did was return a bag and you'd have thought I did something big.

They're just trying to run me out of town. A lot of sick messages or threats about my son and his safety. The police have been good for nothing on checking up on him.

I saw that a lot of people looked very happy I returned the bag and then others looked worried. I don't know what it was all about, but big furor over things. They started buying orange drinks and putting black and orange together. Then I went to a convenience store and when I came out, you'd have thought someone died.

No comments: