Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wenatchee Retaliates With Termination of Housing

I just got notice of retaliation an discrimination from Linda Price from the HPRP program. They just sent me a letter kicking me out of the housing assistance, claiming I didn't go to their financial classes which they TOLD me they were giving me flexibility on and making me exempt from.

I was told after I found my next place I would then need to start participating in this. But, they didn't have me do this for 3 months at the other place even though I was available. They also had me come back in to RE-APPLY for the program by updating them on my financial status, which I did, as they said would be needed to keep me in the program.

So I did this 3 weeks ago and everything was fine. In fact, I have email from Linda about how I am still eligible until I began blogging about them, and now Linda and HPRP in Wenatchee are claiming that I am being terminated for not following their program when everyone can see it's retaliation and discrimination for blogging about their misuse of the program monies and dishonesty.

So, this guy I stayed with last night, said something about "7" and a few other things, which I find interesting, in combination with use of police showing up at his place and then Linda sending me this letter just this morning.

They specifically told me I was not required to do any financial classes right now and then just now, have reversed out of nothing more than retaliation because they know I got a public records request notorized yesterday.

I think they also don't like how I am having to see a doctor here for anxiety because of what they've done.

They are telling me I have to request a Fair Hearings Trial, which they know I cannot manage with all these other things going on. They know I will win a trial, but they also know that they are putting me in a bad position by forcing me to do this.

This is going to be one more hearing where I will be able to prove harassment, retaliation, and discrimination with regard to housing.

These people, once I am on my feet, are getting the shit sued out of them.

And they are losing their funding too.

They claimed I was supposed to meet with Linda every 2 weeks when they never set up any appointments with me and I asked them about this and they it was fine and I just had to reapply to update my status a few weeks ago. Then they also waived the financial aid classes while I was getting custody things situated. The final excuse they give in their letter is that they don't have to continue me if I was "evicted" by a landlord, and they know why I was evicted from the last place and that I was looking for something else and had trespassing issues before I was ever evicted by him.

It's retaliation and intentional infliction of emotional distress and that's obvious to anyone.

The man who signed this was Robert Soule, a director for the Board for Community Action.

I wonder if he or someone from HPRP knows "Megan" from last night.

2 comments:

tired of using and abusing people said...

Well, maybe if you didn't treat people so nasty and send them hate emails, you'd get more respect, more assistance and more people would be willing to help you. But since you don't do anything but complain, argue and ask for handouts, its no wonder they won't assist you anymore. If I could I would pat them on the back and say.."Good job".

Mama said...

I don't send people hate emails. I have never sent one hate mail to someone.

Your griping about "handouts" and assistance is truly disgusting when it's smut like you that keeps the machine well greased and yet people down and unable to do anything really important with their lives.

I never asked for "assistance" to begin with, aside from having a legitimate JOB or unemployment. How is that asking for assistance? When someone is blacklisted from getting work, the next logical consequence is that they are FORCED to ask for other assistance.

It's worked two ways: Either I can have nothing, not even a normal job, and be independent and yet dependent upon "assistance" OR, I can be the same smut-sucker that you are, and choose a fucking team, and start texting and changing my clothes like an idiot, and run around playing stupid games to stay in the Ring of the Lords.

You get "assistance" every day of your life, because you depend upon others to butter your bread as long as you follow what someone tells you to do with your life.

I really look up to people like you as Icons Of Independence.