Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bad Vibes

I have not had a good feeling about things for at least a week.

Things sort of got better a day ago maybe or at some point, and then back down.

More gaming and insincerity.

Really, people trying to smooth things over or cover for stuff--sort of laying down more layers to muddle things.

I feel I have lost my soulmate out there in the chaos.

I am also very concerned about this custody case with the deliberate upheaval going on here. I have so many things to report, which are affecting my case with my son.

I stayed with someone last night because I had no place to stay, but I didn't want to stay with him at all. I didn't do anything and he didn't try anything, but this situation is not good, and no, it's not my fault either. I cannot control this much corruption that has affected me.

I also saw some fear, a guilty look of fear, on someone's face yesterday which sort of surprised me and I wondered what the game was then. This person looked at me like someone who had been caught, or thought I was onto them in some way.

No comments: