Friday, April 30, 2010

The Big Pimp--Washington State

How Washington State screws people over and gets paid to do it. In fact, tries to extort monies out of the very victims they screw.

I was thinking this morning, just a small example...I am owed at least $1,000 by the State for back payment on reimbursement for car use and mileage I am owed.

I was also suppossed to have a private attorney and was refused one for over a year--a savings to the State and State employees, of over $70,000.

NOW, rather than be obligated to abide by a FEDERAL program, Washington State has been trying to force me onto General Assistance forever. At first, it was just to slander me and claim I was mentally ill. In the meantime, they stalled on each and every "service" they are supposed to "provide", by law.

Why? because they wanted me on a State program which would pay for everything.

My psychiatric evaluation was even postponed because the State workers anticipated that when I was evicted from my last place of residence, they were then going to coordinate so I didn't get into other housing, and to make sure I had no money and felt forced to accept GA. By the time they figured I'd be on GA, they could have anything else paid for, including the psychiatric evaluation, rather than have this money coming out of Chelan-Douglas and Wenatchee AG pockets, or costing more to the State to provide for the contract rather than insurance.

They stalled and refused to provide services when I was in Washington D.C. and ignored my attempts to get a psychological eval set up for over 4 months when I made every effort to have it done. First of all, they didn't want it done by someone they didn't know, and secondly, they didn't want it done over there because it would COST them more money.

THIS, as they're pocking all of the money which was supposed to be for my defense, to use AGAINST me in their offense.

In the meantime, by setting me up to be without either housing but plenty of "social service" insurance, they can have their psychiatric eval paid for and also, if they wanted, try to force me into the little "rehab" gig they've got going, which is nothing more than a psych ward.

I am not staying on GA. In fact, I believe my benefits are ending either today or before I am paid for next month.

I don't like the feeling of The State acting as a pimp to source out hookers who are basically performing tricks on adults who are coerced into being in a vulnerable position or are forced into non-consensual acts. I suppose that would be rape. I think, though, that if the State can claim you agreed to their services, you are agreeing to being screwed.

(I was also thinking about situations in Ireland and also in Canada, today, where entire groups of adults were forced, literally pushed, into moving out of an area by another large group, because they were frozen out of housing, work, and anything else which would sustain a family. It was over religion in most cases, but politics come into play. Entire populations, because of the widespread discrimination and collusion, were forced out. Somehow though, I think they were probably not able to go so far as to keep the kids from the families and then force them out. Because if you think about it, that is exactly what's happening here with me. I am being forced out in every imaginable way but they have my child and hold him hostage to try to trap me and pressure me into doing things I don't want to do. It wasn't the fault of those who were pushed out, for not looking "hard enough" for work, or housing or being "lazy". Those people HAD to move, because they were blacklisted and forced out and discriminated against.)

Listening to "Go On Take The Money And Run", by the Steve M. band.

Well, I have so much more I could talk about, but I have a few things to do, like setting back my psychiatric evaluation until I'm in a position to get documents to him that he needs to see before "evaluating" me, which I was prevented from getting by my own last public defender.

3 comments:

Not sure I believe said...

In one of your blogs past you stated that you told your social worker, Michelle-I believe, that you couldn't do the psych eval because you were going to be out of town. And now you are blaming them for you not going? I highly doubt much of what you say is true. You contradict yourself constantly.

Mama said...

Hello,

You're right to wonder, as anyone should before taking anything they read lock, stock, and barrel.

Most of what I write is absolutely true. Top to bottom, bottom to top, straight up.

A few things are not because I am also making my own discoveries and doing some of my own investigative work on things, so if I need to mislead in order to get to the truth and figure out who the enemies are, and where crap is being leaked or how, I will. I will also contradict myself if it seems my son's literal safety or my own safety is at risk unless I do. I will lie to protect my son.

As for a psych eval, they were supposed to have ALL of this scheduled TWO years ago. THEY have delayed all this time. When they finally scheduled one, they did it last minute and I said I might be out of town at that time. So they wouldn't reschedule but then the psychiatrist had to reschedule and did. So it wasn't me. Now that he's rescheduled, this is good because I need to get some documentation to him which I want him to see and I have more time, but since I was uprooted from housing, this makes it impossible to do the way I had planned before. So I need more time. What I also know is that the state...Well, I'd have to go back and check my records, but it's pretty clear that Michelle and the state and others anticipated once I was evicted on the 15th of April, if my appointment was the 21st (originally), and if Community Action and willing landlord were going to screw me out of housing, they would assume I would be forced to take money to at least pay for a hotel.

After they found out I was picking up my medical records from the Wenatchee Valley Clinic to apply for GA, everyone coordinated together to set the psychiatric appointment BACK, so the state could get their little insurance "discounts" first.

Mama said...

It's never been about what is in my son's best interests. If that had been the case, all of the "appointments" would have been made a couple years ago. Instead, it's been all about the State nickel and diming parents, and screwing kids over.

Did they set the psychiatric appointment back as a favor to me? Hell no. They set it back because they were relieved that maybe now they wouldn't have to fork out money from another source.

They have deprived me of any normal allocations, such as monies for PUBLIC DEFENSE, which was my ONLY arsenal or was supposed to be, and while they ADMIT to spending MORE money on their OFFENSE AGAINST me and my son, than they have in CPS history, ALL of this money has gone torwards their own efforts to screw me and my son over. They saved over $70,000 from depriving me of legal aid and took that money, basically stealing it from ME and my son, to pay for their efforts to cover up for what they've done.

They are all a real piece of work.

I say, if I have people taking my tax monies, and putting them to work AGAINST me, and screwing me over, The State is acting like a pimp, collecting their dues from the hookers who are turning tricks for people who never really wanted their services to begin with but are put into a position where they are fucking hard up and coerced into either "cooperating" with a screw or you're living on the streets or declared mentally ill. "You don't ME to screw YOU?" they say. You say, "As a matter of fact, no thanks." And they take it as a fucking insult. Then they coerce you to help them feel better about themselves, and secretly pick your pockets and rob you blind and turn over what they got to the Big Pimp. Then, the real clincher is when they've got you on their "roll" so they can continue to screw you over, on their terms, and yet tell everyone else THEY are doing YOU a favor and that YOU are the one who is "taking" from the system and "other taxpayers".

Will I take some money? Sure. But I'll take what I need and then make sure they don't save one fucking cent at this point, because until they start paying ME for things they were supposed to pay for--legal defense and normal housing, I don't feel like assisting hookers who cut coupons for a living.