Monday, April 26, 2010

Suing County and City (maybe it's a state claim)

That's it. I have absolutely decided on one thing: I am filing a civil suit against this town and county and one thing I can easily add is "intentional infliction of emotional distress"

This housing department KNOWS exactly what situation I am in for housing. I was told, by Linda Price, that she was going to get the inspection and walk through done on an apartment TODAY.

She did not have to tell me this if she wasn't going to do anything. So she lied to me. Flat-out lied.

She could have told me, earlier today, that she wasn't going to do it but instead she said she WAS going to do this.

It is negligent to forget about something and be irresponsible. It is intentional infliction of emotional distress to knowingly tell someone that they will have things worked out for an apartment and then lie about it.

I have already filed one civil suit and it held up for 2 fucking years and would have gone further if I hadn't given up on it. I know what has to be done to file another one and I know what kind of evidence is necessary.

I have all the evidence and grounds necessary for a civil suit, and actually, this one comes with even BETTER grounds than the last ones I filed. I can at least include false arrest two times in the same town, and taking my son without grounds, and state and city workers lying and perjuring themselves, and then I can throw in some harassment (harder to prove) and some intentional infliction of emotional distress (trying to put someone in a homeless position by lying when it is not necessary and when homelessness is obviously going to cause distress and upset my custody case).

Then, I'll throw in police refusing to take reports of trespass and theft, allowing landlords to go through anyone's house and private quarters and even bring strangers in, with zero repercusion. Then, how about the state's involvement in refusing to handle my unemployment claim in a normal manner. I don't really know if I'd be just suing the city and county or the state as well. Which would mean I would have to file in Seattle or Spokane if it's against the state, because it has to be done in federal court. I just wonder if I could take it out of this state altogether somehow and file in another state's federal court system, against this state. It is something I will look into down the road. Obviously I'm not filing at this moment. But I'm keeping track. And I swear to God, with God as my witness, there is going to be a lawsuit.

Since this is all constantly ongoing, there is no cut off date for statute of limitations. It hasn't stopped, so I continue to have an accruing and constant claim.

I'm going to file my human rights claim too, with the international groups and I can do that now. It's a report, not a lawsuit. I don't feel that I and my son should have to go through this when we are citizens with protected rights...supposedly.

No comments: