Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hoping

I hope things are going to get better.

My aunt finally wrote to me too, and let me know some things about what pets he could have right now. I didn't even know he had a fish that died. I guess he's been playing with the chickens which is sad to me.

I guess all the animals are outside and I want him to have his own puppy and keep it indoors and out.

I want him to have: a pony, a dog, a cat, a turtle, bunny, and fish. And maybe some other things too. I think he's lonely without them.

But I'm going to get him a bunny, a turtle, and a fish. I think he should have an indoor dog that will curl up next to him and be with him in his room. Oh, I think my aunt said they were hoping to get a new fish for him. How sad. His fish was named Dory and she died and I didn't even know he had a fish to begin with. It makes me very sad because I could have talked with him about things.

It was a positive note from my aunt but I guess I feel a little sad and maybe someone else feels my sadness too.

I think my son somehow lost some protection that he had with someone or some group and then was at the mercy of a bunch of really horrible horrible people. I think some have been good to him but others come in to undo things. He's doing better in some ways but I can tell when he's not okay. He has been at the mercy of technology and someone even using bacterial and viral strains on him and brainwashing and other stuff and I don't know when it's happened but I know it's real.

I need real fighters right now. My son needs real fighters.

He has good people around him sometimes, I know, but I want more for him and for my family in general too.

No comments: