Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wenatchee HPRP Fraud: Where To Make Report Of Fraud

I am looking up where to report HPRP fraud.

I believe the dishonesty regarding this program is fraudulent.

I also believe it's fraudulent to not comply with the federal guidelines and tell an applicant or recipient that these rules are being waived for them and then turn around and terminate, claiming that the recipient is the one at fault.

If it was against the rules to go without making appointments every 2 weeks, or not taking a financial class, or whatever, I shouldn't have been told I didn't have to do this. I was told I didn't have to do this and that it was being waived for time-being and then they turned around and cut me off for something they told me to do. Something which is on the record as having been allowed up until I blogged about their irresponsibility and dishonesty regarding this program.

It is not correct to misuse monies and misguide people, for better or worse, and then blame the recipient for the program director's fault.

It's bad enough to be arbitrarily doing whatever one wants with federal money and then it's worse to then try to turn on the recipient who is not the one who is responsible or accountable for following the intention of the program.

As for "eviction", they already knew about the reasons why I was evicted and what problems I was having with the housemates and landlord. I have documentation that I had problems with them long before I was "evicted".

I have people trying to create an appearance of "helping" when they are doing anything but helping someone and actually attempting to set an individual back dramatically. Just like my last lawyer and that firm--holding onto my case and then claiming they were working on things when really they were doing nothing but wanted to make an appearance of my receiving normal legal aid.

Creating an appearance of help while screwing someone over is a good way to try to make that person look like they are getting "breaks" or being treated with respect, and then making excuses to blame the individual.

Oh, here it is: Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse with programs or monies from The Recovery Act. It's on page for "Accountability". See this link:
http://www.recovery.gov/Accountability/Pages/Accountability.aspx, to read about Accountability and then if you go to the "Contact Us" tab, you will find the link for making a report electronically or otherwise:
http://www.recovery.gov/Contact/ReportFraud/Pages/Report_Fraud.aspx. Then if you click on the electronic report link you will get the link for the online form. To go straight to the form and make your complaint: http://www.recovery.gov/Contact/ReportFraud/Pages/fwa.aspx

It appears reports of fraud, waste, and abuse--related to the Recovery Act--are up for March. Any report goes to the Offices of the Inspectors General.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Wenatchee Police Department has an excellent fraud unit. Ask for Officer Huson, Dresker, or Lykken.

If that fails contact Bruce Long.