Tuesday, April 20, 2010

music today & image about diana

I had different songs come to mind but played Sade's "Soldier of Love" first. And then "By Your Side" which made me tear up a little. It's such a gorgeous song. Oh, and more about rivers today. I was clicking on Sade again, I thought, and some ad about children and protecting rivers came on and kept playing.

Then I got more T-Pain. Ever since I posted my "ass this and ass that" comment I felt a little bit down. Like I overdid it. Oh well.

Then I looked up Bruce Springsteen and then We Are The World because I love that song when I was in grade school and listened to it a lot. I looked up the swan issues article about Q.E. and it made me laugh even if I don't understand it.

I had good luck today with lip balm. I wanted some carmex or vaseline for my lips and was going to go to the store but this woman had some and it was exactly what I needed. She didn't have to get it for me and at first said she didn't know of anything at the hotel so I was going to buy some and then she had carmex.

I have thought about this "unicorn" lady who was at Arby's one day and how going to Arby's makes me laugh lately--the music selection is 70s and on this one day after writing about the unicorn dream (well and this is the same place where "micky mo" likes to go) I sat across from this older woman with white hair and thought "unicorn" and it cracked me up so I was sitting there eating. All of a sudden, this song from the 70s comes on: Come and get my love. and I'm staring across at this unicorn lady who is about 80s and carefully eating her sandwich and reading the paper. I have no idea why the idea came to mind but it was like something from a movie. here i am, writing about unicorns and very serious and all this angst about my son and romance and men fighting for my honor in my dream and then I sit across from unicorn lady and that song comes on and I started laughing and she looked up at me and I had to explain I had just thought of something funny. Her hair was snow white and she sort of had a pointy head. I don't know. I have no idea why I thought unicorn.

So i tried to find that 70s song which I want to play but I accidentally discovered Becca's "come and get my love" and it's really good! it's on nu italo disco.

I had to write to my mom and dad asking why or how anyone should know about my childhood like I was monitored or something.

I still feel a sadness. It might be the weather though, it's cloudy. Maybe it's because my name was crossed off a list after my ass this-ass that diatribe. "Not on MY guest list!" I imagined what the Queen would do if confronted with a question by someone about how their tax dollars were being spent and imagined her, in an English accent, saying, "In a man's world where a woman is rewarded for being a piece of ass, maybe you don't like me because I don't put out the way you want me to." I thought, "yeah...I blew it there." just kidding of course.

I had a strange phrase come to me: "diana's nemesis" about a half hour ago or more. It is now 1:15 p.m. I just got these two words and although I didn't remember the meaning of the word Nemesis I got the impression that it was like compadre, not in the adversarial sense. But I don't really know. I looked up Nemesis and she is a figure in Greek mythology. I didn't get it in the enemy sense but some other sense but it sort of came out of nowhere like I didn't think it up myself. I thought it was referring to me, but I wonder now if perhaps I got a line from someone somewhere who said this. I got it in connection with myself in some way but maybe I'm wrong. In the primeval sense of the word, not "bane". If I took it in the Greek sense it would be "Diana's Avenger" but i don't see how that would apply to me in any way because I haven't avenged anyone of anything. Nemesis sounds like an interesting figure though...she is known as the goddess of vengeance but has a really romantic history and story to her. I only looked her up on wiki. I shouldn't read into it when I don't know. I just got the phrase: "diana's nemesis" and that was it. Another river--she was the daughter of a river and encircled by a river or sea at some point I just read? I didn't really get it in the negative sense, or common sense of an enemy but more in the old-fashioned sense. But I don't know who or what it applies to. Okay, how did I get it? I walked into my room and was getting some things together and not thinking about Diana at all. Not at all and then this just popped into my mind for no reason, out of the blue. In a way that made me stop and think, "what is a nemesis again?" and I went back to the office computer to look it up and I knew it could mean something like enemy but I was feeling it was said or meant in some other way. Maybe Diana liked Nemesis as a figure. I don't know. Maybe that's how Nemesis is Diana's.

I really like this DJ Becca music. Played this song many times now.

I had a break from the burning thing for many hours. That was nice. Then it sort of started after I wrote about Diana and then it quit right away. Now it's still going. I guess I shouldn't have written anything about Diana.

Ummm, thinking of something else to write.

This song by DJ Becca, "You Make Me Feel" brought a bunch of backflips to mind. I don't know why, and it's not an "image" but I can see this really energetic dance-gymnastics floor routine. With lots of flips.

The song i heard when I was looking at that woman is one from 1974 by the band Redbone. It was very comical when I was there at that time but anyway, I think I have to find something else to write about because this burning thing is continuing so I guess I have to find some worship music or something about who the hell knows what.

yes, and I'm right because when I got up from where I was sitting and moved, it quit. So it happens at a fixed point.

I put on Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The USA".

This is weird. I just typed in "princess diana, Nemesis" and got an astrology chart from a Jupiter Cycles? site with a heading about "diana's nemesis" but I don't know this is what I got. I wonder if someone was reading this though. It's sort of interesting. But I felt I got nemesis in the more old fashioned way. Here's the link though and it's easiest to find the words by going cached so it picks the words up in color: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:E5YGfs6EdokJ:www.skyscript.co.uk/diana2.html+princess+diana,+Nemesis&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Oh I don't know. I will look it up more later not now.

I am trying to find colleges that I go online with but there are not many and I don't know if google is pulling up all there is.

You know, sort of interesting how this last landlord wanted me out on Tax Day. I wonder if that was intentional.
**********

I am thinking, this psychic article directly titles a section: diana's nemesis but that's not really how I got it. Maybe, if someone was reading this and I picked up on it somehow but I think it has some other hidden symbolic meaning that most people don't know about. This is only a hunch but it's possible.

I wish the people who think I might have gotten something right, could contact me if i am right. It helps me.

I think I maybe hit on something sort of dangerous though because why else would the burning start at that time unless someone didn't want me to write about it? or something else was going on, I don't know.
*********
I am listening to some random playlist. I like this one by John Mayer: Heartbreak Warfare.
****************
There are a couple of articles online which mention "Diana's Nemesis"--found and listed below:
http://www.dhushara.com/book/diana/diana.htm,
http://www.tarotbyolympias.com/mysticcrossroads2007.html,
http://www.comicvine.com/nemesis/29-9315/,
I guess Diana and Nemesis are also related in mythology or connected in some way:
http://books.google.com/books?id=2garBSREfywC&pg=PA419&lpg=PA419&dq=Diana%27s+Nemesis&source=bl&ots=pEn1AvTJUt&sig=5mIM_Yi93CU391J-tQJPf9QacrI&hl=en&ei=ViPOS72JF5H2sgOQmZ2vDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CB0Q6AEwBzgK#v=onepage&q=Diana%27s%20Nemesis&f=false

Oh and I am finding a lot now, about this. Through google books, and there is a lot! I just found out how Diana and Nemesis are related: http://books.google.com/books?id=VVENAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA33&dq=Diana%27s+Nemesis&lr=&cd=15#v=onepage&q&f=false.

I don't know, I still don't know what context I got this in, or how, but I think it was something sort of private to someone or some group.

I'm finding a lot about it now. At first I only came up with the psychic site about Jupiter Cycles and then I got a lot of other clips:
"Diana Nemesis is associated with the deer. It's likely that the stag-mummers of
medieval May Day rites derived from this tradition"

It appears Nemesis is sometimes separate but similiar and other times there is the idea of, specifically, Diana Nemesis and something about the Danube and places where she was exalted. Then, I have to say, the way it came to me though, was "Diana's Nemesis". It was possessive. It wasn't "Diana Nemesis" but "Diana's Nemesis". And then there's this cartoon about an agent named Nemesis who has a lover named Diana. I just don't know. How exciting not to know though! it's a mystery!

Sometime when I have time I'll research it all. There's a Nemesis in the Transylvania history too! Just found that piece in a section that came up about the History of Transylvania. oh and with that, burning again.

It is easy to get onto a train and harder to get off when it's still moving. I have to stop now. I wish I WERE in college now because I could put this curiosity to good use in a big research paper.
**********
I read Nemesis is associated with the night and this song came to mind: We Belong To The Night. I thought it was we belong to the light though. anyway, first one I clicked on:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7vjI3zNjc. yes, it's light, not night.

If I were in college I could do a whole huge paper on Diana Nemesis or Diana and Nemesis and get a grade for it too. A good one. I need to get myself in college. I am wondering if I should just do an independent major too because then I could design it however I like.

I am wondering if Diana was referred to as Diana Nemesis by people who knew her well. I always think of Diana of the woods or huntress but she sort of has her place like Diana Nemesis, on an island now encircled with water. That's not what came to mind until later but then I just think more.

Maybe she had some secret friend whom she referred to or others referred to as diana's nemesis.

I really like this one by Benatar too: Invincible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drSCtseoNxQ&feature=related

Yellow Submarine came to mind. Listening to this, by the Beatles.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODNVo1o7w8M

Seriously, I watch this clip, and put into a different context, where a woman comes up with the wacky ideas, and taken out of the gloss and professionalism, put the words, music and ideas into a blog, and the woman is subject to having her children taken away.
***********
I think I'm going to go to worship music and classical. Then I got the idea of looking something up called "derelict" and it's by beck. another guy with turquoise on. What the hell.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYZv6numCE. ooh, i don't like it. freeaky creepy. This one is better and it's supposed to be scary I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skWOB3se68Q. ooh, that one is scary too. it's a torture song sung happy. it's like the CIA or MI5 on a waterboarding break. I guess it's pretty catchy though if I don't pay attention to the lyrics.

No comments: