Monday, April 26, 2010

Harassment & WOW vs HOW

It is on a day like today that I think about the Englishman's advice to not come back here.

I try to be nice and even say positive things to others and it's just more mind games, even from the "nicest". This is really horrible--these people here are mean, and deep-seated, insensitive mean.

I also feel something has gone wrong with regard to my son because he's just been under fire more.

I have some guy coming into a place with his totally disabled daughter and trying to say, to me, that daughters "kidnap" their fathers mentally. He was trying to imply me with my father, which is ridiculous and how the hell does he even come up with that for his own daughter? It was a really mean use of trying to make me out to be dependent and a burden and some kind of problem, I felt, and here is his Stephen Hawking-a-like daughter who is just, poor thing, sitting there eating the same kind of ice cream I ordered and there for using to make a point. The way people use their own kids here is really sad.

I have not had a good vibe for awhile now. It is like this town went to Hell and is still plotting there in Hell even. I barely begin to feel "up" or normal, and even though things were bad before, it wasn't like this. It is like something is still festering and the wrong people are suffering, knowing, maybe in silence, how this is playing out.

Today I called this one church and the woman just kept saying, over and over, "WOW." "Wow." "wow". "WOW". I'd like to know why some people here think "wow" is the cool phrase when it's really "HOW". What idiots. It's like the entire Native American community and language has been utterly lost. All I ever hear is "wow, wow, wow" and I never hear anyone say "how" anymore. Just a bunch of lame-ass, 50s bellhop gigalos stuck in another decade and so much for the cowboys and indians lingo.

When is the last time I ever heard a "How!" ? "Hello" is so overused here it's ridiculous.

I never hear "Have a COW!" anymore either. So WOW is cool but "Have a COW" is not? It's because no one even cares about the cow anymore. No one wants a cow and no one keeps a cow so the slang doesn't meet with relevancy.

EOW is a cat too and she bites and scratches. Just ask POW if he didn't get a bite on the forearm or shoulder one day.

I sound ridiculous but this is how ridiculous it is here at this moment.

The other thing I've noticed is that the "real" cool cat stuff, and insect stuff, has been replaced by people trying to do lousy imposter shit.

Like, yeah, there's a pigeon in the road and it's not moving away from me but...Oh LOOK! someone dropped a bunch of bird seed there. Here pidgey. I have seen a couple of double pigeon things lately but they are easily trained. Then, right after the pigeon in the street, a bee buzzed back and forth by me but there was this man sitting in his car watching the whole time like it was planned and he was watching. I didn't buy it. It wasn't a naturally, or supernaturally occuring thing. It was more like...I don't know. A big BEE set up. He even had a name for that bee and it was JB for James Bond-Bee. What do you people take me for? An idiot?

I think it's time to bring out some Super Duper Wonder Woman Work. I haven't been praying enough. Time to start my day on my knees and ask God to break the spells and do a little fancy footwork for me.

I will do that. RIGHT after I have a fucking drink because one could reeeeaaaally become an alcoholic in this town even if you have zero inclination torwards addictions of any kind.

No comments: