Friday, April 23, 2010

Eyes

I saw someone's eyes today that I felt like I recognize but not totally sure. Very pretty blue and very smart/focused but I'm not sure how I know this person.

I prayed at the McDonalds. Just about everything and everyone--in the bathroom stall. It felt really good to pray and I felt connected to it today even though it wasn't much time.

I pinned a peacock feather onto my carry bag, with a safety pin. I saw the peacock feathers and it felt symbolic to me, because I think it represents someone but also felt it represented me--punishing the peacock. But then I went to this one healing room thing and the woman said it was an eye looking out for me and that makes sense too, and I never thought about how it is pinned to my bag with a safety pin too. Safe. It's my only artsy touch to my things. Everything is plain black and grey but then the "targus" insignia is underscored with a brilliant peacock feather with a pin through the vein. It looks good.

I need to find out what is going to keep me and my son safe. Permanently, without the technology stuff that many are aware of and others might not believe. I don't want people brainwashing him either. And my aunt and uncle are not doing the brainwashing either.

I had a pigeon fly up close to me and land where I was standing or walking to. There are lots of them but not usually flying to a cement island in the middle of traffic.

Other little birds have been around, but in a natural way, like robins and sparrows and how the little birds will fly to ground and hop around. I only notice the things that are more outstanding.

I also think I recognized other eyes by the grocery store but I'm not sure. It sort of made me laugh because I think it was who I thought or a look a like and then saw the sign with the nickname behind the next day.

I looked up mind control of insects. There is an article about technology but it still doesn't explain why it would happen at the moment I was thinking about something. So even if someone could mildly control an insect or two, it doesn't explain at all, the coordination of my thought processes with what then occured almost simultaneously.ciencia.astrobio.net/pressrelease/1517/remote-control-insects

Hey Villy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56HI0Luy_kQ&feature=related

I listened to Eye of the Tiger after making this post and then the song "Get It On" came to mind. I tried several clips but all had the audio deleted and then I got this one where he says something in German? about hey Willy. Villy. I love how he says this. HEY Villeee! These guys know how to rock their guitars too. For some reason, not "feeling" it from Villy. I wonder what he's up to right now.

I looked it up. I guess there's a song called "Hey Willy" by the Hollies. I knew about Hey Carrie Anne but there's a Hey Willy too? Have to hear THAT one next! Oh, I turned it off. Don't care for it. Too simple and redundant.

No comments: