Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cat Again

I wasn't going to get online again but I had to, because I was going to go to this grocery store and as I was about to turn the corner, what do I see but a cat.

I saw plenty of cats today, in yards and on porches. That is not a big deal.

But this cat was walking the same direction I was, and this is the weirdest part...

I was walking parallel with the cat with just my head turned but when I stopped and stared at the cat, at the same time I stopped, the CAT STOPPED and turned it's head and just stared at me.

I was about to go back to my hotel and then decided to just check to make sure no one was around the store. I didn't see anyone. Even if someone had set the cat out, the fact that it stopped when I did, and stared at me at the same time was sort of strange.

It didn't start moving again until I started walking, I think, but I might be wrong about that. Honestly, there had to have been someone in the back bins or something, because this cat stuff doesn't make sense.

At least I can say I am never thinking about cats when I come across them.

It's only insects that I've somehow drawn to myself through thought. Or, that I had a premonition of right before they instantly fly into my hair or bump my ear on seeming cue.

Maybe there are real witches or people practicing black magic to do this. I don't know. Or possibly it's animal mind control, or maybe it's just a random thing I have with animals that I didn't notice until more recently. One cat now is a big deal but in the last couple months there have been days that at least 6 have crossed my path, and it happened so much that I started keeping track and now I notice even one, which really isn't a big deal. This one was just parallel too, not crossing, but if I'd turned like I planned, it would have been crossing. But still, not such a big deal. Except that it stared at me when I stared at it and it stopped when I did without seeing me first.

It stopped, right after I stopped, and I was staring at it, and THEN it looked over at me. But first it stopped while looking straight ahead.

But then I saw some people driving by so I wondered if someone set the cat up somehow. I can honestly say that in the past though, no one was setting the cats up--not that many times.

My proudest moment with animals was coaxing a scared raccoon to go into a cage all on it's own. A baby raccoon. It was afraid and was being prodded and I told the vet to quit and then talked to it like a mother and asked it some questions and told it what to do and it went right in, and wasn't afraid anymore. The vet just stared at me. But I always regretted that bc I took it in because it seemed injured and I thought the vet could help but I don't know what happened to it.

Oh, and then there was the time my friend witnessed me telling a bee to stop what it was doing, and it did, on command. That's it though.

No comments: