Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Demands

I have some demands. I want someone from the federal government to directly get involved with what Community Action has done with misappropriation and discrimination in this case for my federal housing.

I do not want to be forced to live with other people any longer and this situation is due, in part, because of persons in government positions. I want back on the HPRP and I want my apartment.

I am tired of having things stolen. I have just now discovered my scripture verses that I had gotten for the Obamas have disappeared. If it's not one things, it's another.

I also want my son back and those in the know, know this is wrong. I do not want my son to be tampered with anymore, for any reason.

I was given this "Star Wars" book and people in this town have made off and on big deal about how things have to do with who knows what...something about star wars as symbolism. I also have a roasted almond granola bar here, left.

I told this guy to go ahead and give Michelle Erickson a call and he said I'm not getting my son back. I said oh, well why pretend that this is the case.

How many men have tried to get into my pants and yet not done one thing to help me get my son back, and instead get paid by other people to keep me down and they try to make up shit about me to state workers who are in on this from the start, and some who are fucking paying for it.

I have not even begun to pray the kinds of things I could be praying and which I know God would honor.

There are a lot of fucking assholes and rats who have tried to hold me down and kept me, intentionally, from getting my son back.

It is not a joke.

I document every theft and every vandalism and every single thing that happens and who is colluding with who. I know who certain cops and state workers ask to trash me and keep me down and try to find any kind of dirt on me about.

I have had specific things stolen. One, and the most important, is my SON.

No comments: