Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Visit With Son & Other

I had a good visit with my son. For some reason, some sadness I could pick up on but don't know where from. But not that anything was wrong, but a sadness.

He looked sort of thin and tired and had circles under his eyes but still spoke well and was affectionate and happy to see me. Probably, he'd been going through what I'd gone through, or worse. It didn't happen to me last night.

Then we finished and the song that came to mind was "Somewhere In My Youth Or Childhood (I must have done something good)" from Sound of music and this is the one I got: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tUkLNJg6v0

My son sang this really sweet song to me, or it was very short and triumphant but also very sweet how he did it.

I shuffled cards, the angle ones and he put them in my bag like somehow someone told him to or he knew I'd have one. But I prayed a simple prayer and then asked if he wanted one from the top or to take in the middle and he said nothing so I took the one from the top for him and it was: Whatever You Desire and features a woman in a garden and is about getting what your heart wishes or desires. I put it in his bag.

I sent him off with some organic and whole, unpasteurized milk, from a farm, that is certified safe, and has the cream on the top, and some yogurt with cream on the top and then organic top sirloin and organic liver. Liver is really good for kids, but it holds the most toxins, so if it's not organic, it can be bad in the long run. So I was going to get him some chicken too, that was organic but I can find this at a cheaper store so held off.***********
****************
On the ad thing for babylon it mentioned Kim Kardashian shoes and it made me remeimber about some article I saw where she died or bleached her hair blond. I remembered because I saw this one day after the image of 2 women sitting down with one woman lifting up a section of hair on the other, who, I couldn't see the face, but had hair like Kims. I still thought it was from another country, but who knows. I couldn't rreally see the clothes, they were just flowing, like a skirt or longer stuff. Still, I believe it was of women from another country. Both had long hair.
***************
I tried playing PacMan a little bit today but not only was my laptop overheating,my controls were sticking again and then everytime it wanted to "update" now or "later" my controls stuck but not the rest of the game kept running. That part is natural. I don't think the other random sticking is normal, along with the overheating.

No comments: